<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, 15 December 2009

♥ 2nd week of "holiday"

This week is really horrible.

Its only tuesday and I am feeling real real tired and maxed out. Blast camp tmr till saturday. Meanwhile I cannot skip cheerleading practices on thursday and friday morning too. Every single time i hit onto the seat on bus 52, I will automatically shut my eyes and slp till something happen before i wake up, open my eyes to understand my surroundings before going back to sleep again. Like yesterday, I am damn sorry that my head kept on tilting towards the small boy on my right and like rested on his shoulder for a couple of times. Hahaha, i think he got irritated and changed seats. :P

Anyway, being back spotter is really not an easy job. It is only day 2 and i am suffering from bruises and aches. I have butts right smacked into my face, I always fall with the flyer because somehow I cannot stand properly when she fell onto me. Got elbowed at my throat and was sat at till the bones inside my neck were crackling all the way till i hit the floor. I was damn stunned but my natural reflex is to tear i don't know why even though it wasn't THAT painful at all, compared the few wrist twists that made me so pissed off temporary coz they really hurt. I tried to control the tears but I can't, but i recovered damn fast la. A few tears and can continue with the stunts already haha.

This week there is kinda no rest for me, have to go back to school even on sunday to teach the SDE pageants the dance too. Teaching dance is quite alright, I am quite surprised that I could be rather patient when teaching the dance. Like damon took really long to get the steps agar agar correct and I corrected him super alot of times but I didn't get pissed off at all. yepp, there is this "teacher" inside me I think, like when people ask me something, I will make sure that she/he understands or get the answer if I know how to.

BOOhooo, I am dying dying dying. But I know I can survive all these la. WO SHI WEI TING LEH! not some ah mao or ah gou. I am strong muahaha.

K bah, jiayou le. AND PEOPLE, don't be angry if i get pissed off damn easily okie. I didn't mean it but I really cannot take it den will fa huo. haha.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
21:24


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing