Saturday, 26 December 2009
♥ boring christmas
haha christmas was never that boring. anyway went shopping with my sis and bro. i tink i am more suited for the non-shopping mall kind of clothes. Like shopped the whole of marina square yesterday and i only bought a pair of white shorts. and things are so freaking expensive. i should have gone to far east, bugis street or something to get stuff that i might like.
i still need clothes and dunks. anyone free to go queensway with me one day to get my stuff?
ayee its oso time to look at the modules already. I am damn sian alr. I need to finish my choreo too. AHHHH start now start now dun be lazy le.. :( Watched avatar 3D yesterday.. quite nice yeah, but i don't really get what the actors were saying sometimes. Too long never watch movie without dialogue. but i am not gonna watch 3D anymore coz i feel that its not worth the money. 2D is equally good too and I don't get dizzy spells haha.
okie la.. i am just plain bored and like aimless. Holiday schedule is so screwed up, I am getting alot of negative thoughts which don't seem to be very meaningful. I wanna meet up with friends and do alot more things together but everyone is busy with their own stuff. I am losing my enthusiasm to organise things. Losing all my zi-high burst. Maybe eden is right, I need to go through some important stages of life to find my real identity back. I am living like a robot, doing what I think I have to. All these made me quite an unhappy person.
Chocolates! I want to eat chocolates!
i still need clothes and dunks. anyone free to go queensway with me one day to get my stuff?
ayee its oso time to look at the modules already. I am damn sian alr. I need to finish my choreo too. AHHHH start now start now dun be lazy le.. :( Watched avatar 3D yesterday.. quite nice yeah, but i don't really get what the actors were saying sometimes. Too long never watch movie without dialogue. but i am not gonna watch 3D anymore coz i feel that its not worth the money. 2D is equally good too and I don't get dizzy spells haha.
okie la.. i am just plain bored and like aimless. Holiday schedule is so screwed up, I am getting alot of negative thoughts which don't seem to be very meaningful. I wanna meet up with friends and do alot more things together but everyone is busy with their own stuff. I am losing my enthusiasm to organise things. Losing all my zi-high burst. Maybe eden is right, I need to go through some important stages of life to find my real identity back. I am living like a robot, doing what I think I have to. All these made me quite an unhappy person.
Chocolates! I want to eat chocolates!
14:57
