<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, 21 December 2009

♥ christmas week

Last week was horrendous, physical activities almost every single day: cheerleading on mon, tues, thurs, dance from wed to sun and very little sleep since wed because of dance camp. Sunday night was a spontaneous outing with ECACO, with jared, gwee, qs, jon, yj and shimin. meet up was great, went paulander to drink. had 500ml of their house beer and i ended up having slpless night because of the itch. I guess I am really really allergic to beer, maybe to the wort or some substance in beer. Went home by bus and i freaking overshot by 4 bus stops coz i slept like a log. had to cab home in the end.. :(

QET result is out. I freaking got band 4 and i have to take an extra english module next semester. Ying Tong passed so she don't have to take it, happy for her la. Haiz, which means I have to take the module on my own already. I am so gonna screw up my timetable. Especially next sem because I will be so freaking busy. Training 1,3,5 again of course. Haiz.. why i so unlucky!! :( I mean the english module is good la, can learn more language stuff and improve my very lousy english.. but it will be overly hieong for me, like c minmin said there are alot of assignments to be done. haiz.. i am just freaking upset now la. Why I so stupid :'(

My application for PGP is unsuccessful too. which also means I have to travel to school every single day already if theres no news by 2nd Feb. And you know what? I think master khor might be right, my next year is either a boom or a bust and seeing how things are like now.. I am afraid its the latter. Exam results will be out tomorrow. I dreamnt of having a CAP score of 3.58, which is damn sucky for the amount of effort i put into preparation for exams. Haiz.. I really hope for a good CAP score.. please god, if You heard my pleas please please give me good results, I am sick of facing disappointments one after another. And I am tired of feeling so inadequate and having no confidence in my own ability.

Basically I am really exhausted this holiday. I really think that I am very 可怜. I feel like I have the "shittiest" life ever. I don't really care whether anyone agrees with me or not, at least this is what yours truly feel at this moment. Alot of family problems too. My parents quarreled on saturday night over me, alot of issues resurfaced. Oh well, really hope that all these will pass over soon..

to all who commissioned, congrats friends! I am sry couldn't be there to witness your glory moments. But I am glad all the crap is over for you all. haha. see you guys soon yo! Christmas outing at yiming's house! :) And MEWII, christmas outing! Sry my schedule is real crappy. I haven had time to go buy anything for my "mortal". :( Haiz. I am damn loser wth, the more i write the more loserish I feel.

WHY AM I SUCH A LOSER!

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
20:03


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing