Thursday, 10 December 2009
♥ I AM BACK FROM CHEER CAMP!
9am to 10pm from monday to wednesday. But I am glad it's all overrrrrrrrrr!! :) I am freaking tired, body aching everywhere, wrist injury worsened, old injuries coming back yahh, basically everything is just super physically strenuous and the "best" thing is I didn't lose much weight. haha.
Alphas quite bonded through this camp, especially on the last day! I improved alot on my flying techniques, but I tink I should really do what congren advised me to: to fight for my rights, to fight for my needs/wants. I don't really care if i can make it into the school team, coz I know i am quite slow in getting the flying stuff correct plus I am fine with learning things slowly and have more chances of doing/practising them.
I kinda still did enjoy the camp anyway! haha, learn alot alot of stuff and I found out that i might be a little lactose intolerant. drinking milk stuff upsets my stomach. :( ahh alright, theres just too many that I can say I guess, too many things happened, too many emotional moments etc etc. I just hope that I can continue to survive through the rest of the holidays.
Time to catch up with drama and more rest too :)
Alphas quite bonded through this camp, especially on the last day! I improved alot on my flying techniques, but I tink I should really do what congren advised me to: to fight for my rights, to fight for my needs/wants. I don't really care if i can make it into the school team, coz I know i am quite slow in getting the flying stuff correct plus I am fine with learning things slowly and have more chances of doing/practising them.
I kinda still did enjoy the camp anyway! haha, learn alot alot of stuff and I found out that i might be a little lactose intolerant. drinking milk stuff upsets my stomach. :( ahh alright, theres just too many that I can say I guess, too many things happened, too many emotional moments etc etc. I just hope that I can continue to survive through the rest of the holidays.
Time to catch up with drama and more rest too :)
00:08
