Tuesday, 1 December 2009
♥ LETS PARTY!
haha the song that comes into my mind right now is luo zhi xiang's cheng yao although the lyrics of the songs dun really match the scenario. hahaha. Its just a very happy song which says LETS GO PARTY NOW! at the end of the prose!!
Exams are officially over. NO MORE BOOKS RELATING TO STUDIES FOR THE NEXT ONE MONTH PLUS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGHHH :D Gone are the days of mugging and more mugging.. this shall come in april next semester but all these can wait. Okie pardon me if I talk too much nonsense. I haven slept since 5am in the morning and i surviving on mental strength...
I have no wish to talk about any exams matter now, i'll see my grades on 23Dec and QET banding on 18Dec and I will know whether my efforts are justified. Haha anyway, a fun fact, its damn shiok you know, to delete away the notepad gadget from my desktop after every module examination ends!! (I have 5 notepad gadgets on my desktop, which have the name of module, date of exam and location of exam on each notepad) :D:D Now the only notepad gadget on my desktop is THINGS TO DO AFTER EXAMS! WOOHOOO~ partay partay partay!!
I smsed stanley and pingkee straight away after my Pf1101 exam. haha, i duno, i just feel that I have to do so to official "end" my exams :) Outing with the ERM japalang clique. But basically the 7 of us. We should start to name our clique man.. no identity sucks. Like I have a MEWII clique in JC, ECACO in JC, 88club which doesn't exist now somehow, 74gang, 2504... hahaha. yupp, naming makes it easy to call us! We are not purely artemis, 2 from triton. haha arton? tritemis? hmmm or maybe can start with the initials: X, A, Y, W, E, P, Z so arranging this in alphabetical order it would be: AEPWXYZ, which doesn't make alot of sense. I like tritemis HAHAHA okie la this is damn freaking random.
Arcaded, sakaed and chilled in town today with tritemis! loved it though I was really quite tired. I can fall aslp anytime now and wun wake up early tomorrow. Shall do it yeah, can't really take it anymore.
Anyway, i am glad for the many things that have happened. My life won't be so happening without all the ups and downs, goods and bads. To myself, I know i lied but this shall be a secret buried deep inside my mind. I will never ever talk about it again to anybody.
Tao hua xiao mei, wahlau i actually cried when shilang kissed taohua. I duno izit the story very touching or because i am not the one there kissing him. HAHAHAHHAA okie la, shall not hua chi.
I go sleep le yo.. goodbye world. I LOVE TRITEMIS! :D
Exams are officially over. NO MORE BOOKS RELATING TO STUDIES FOR THE NEXT ONE MONTH PLUS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGHHH :D Gone are the days of mugging and more mugging.. this shall come in april next semester but all these can wait. Okie pardon me if I talk too much nonsense. I haven slept since 5am in the morning and i surviving on mental strength...
I have no wish to talk about any exams matter now, i'll see my grades on 23Dec and QET banding on 18Dec and I will know whether my efforts are justified. Haha anyway, a fun fact, its damn shiok you know, to delete away the notepad gadget from my desktop after every module examination ends!! (I have 5 notepad gadgets on my desktop, which have the name of module, date of exam and location of exam on each notepad) :D:D Now the only notepad gadget on my desktop is THINGS TO DO AFTER EXAMS! WOOHOOO~ partay partay partay!!
I smsed stanley and pingkee straight away after my Pf1101 exam. haha, i duno, i just feel that I have to do so to official "end" my exams :) Outing with the ERM japalang clique. But basically the 7 of us. We should start to name our clique man.. no identity sucks. Like I have a MEWII clique in JC, ECACO in JC, 88club which doesn't exist now somehow, 74gang, 2504... hahaha. yupp, naming makes it easy to call us! We are not purely artemis, 2 from triton. haha arton? tritemis? hmmm or maybe can start with the initials: X, A, Y, W, E, P, Z so arranging this in alphabetical order it would be: AEPWXYZ, which doesn't make alot of sense. I like tritemis HAHAHA okie la this is damn freaking random.
Arcaded, sakaed and chilled in town today with tritemis! loved it though I was really quite tired. I can fall aslp anytime now and wun wake up early tomorrow. Shall do it yeah, can't really take it anymore.
Anyway, i am glad for the many things that have happened. My life won't be so happening without all the ups and downs, goods and bads. To myself, I know i lied but this shall be a secret buried deep inside my mind. I will never ever talk about it again to anybody.
Tao hua xiao mei, wahlau i actually cried when shilang kissed taohua. I duno izit the story very touching or because i am not the one there kissing him. HAHAHAHHAA okie la, shall not hua chi.
I go sleep le yo.. goodbye world. I LOVE TRITEMIS! :D
01:14
