Sunday, 31 January 2010
♥ Appreciation
Wasn't expected but I had a really happy birthday this year. Not much presents but lots of personal smses, msn greetings and facebook wall msgs. Maybe it is true that if you don't have much expectation, the result will be more satisfying. :)
My brother is very very nice :) gave me an iphone! WOOHOO :) but i asked for it la, if not he would have sold it for 1k. I think this is the best present, or rather the most expensive present that I received, since the last 20 years of my life. I still rmb last time primary 1 i got first in class, he went to buy hula hoop for me as my reward lor. haha. oh well, so long ago le, don't think he will remember.
talked to stanley today! :)) *hugs stanley*. yeahh, you are not alone okie.. still got me with you (mentally)!! haha, thanks for bringing me on a virtual tour around your room and really, i prefer you with hair. HAHAHHAA. short and sweet :) I said hi to everyone today on your behalf :D anyway can't wait for you to be back this coming june. TELL ME WHEN AND WHICH FLIGHT WHEN THE TIME COMES! YOU SHALL BE THE FIRST PERSON THAT I WELCOME BACK TO SINGAPORE KIEZZ! :D yay yay yay, happy happy healthy healthy :D
dinner with japalang group of people and a surprised birthday cake!! :D THANK YOU SO MUCH LEH, I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL, totally didn't expect it coz initially i said i won't be coming.. :)) HEARTS 34TH HCSC!!
and thanks to artemis too!! :D:D Sorry I didn't appear to be super surprised or super happy or what but i was okie.. i was just too tired really.
Although I didn't really have a damn cool birthday this year (I spent it in school and CCA), I felt appreciated and blessed. And alot of ppl telling me to get a guy soon. Will try will try, slowly wait la hoh.
Thank you everyone really really really. For once I felt that my existence on earth makes some sense after a whole lot of crap happening to me. (:
My brother is very very nice :) gave me an iphone! WOOHOO :) but i asked for it la, if not he would have sold it for 1k. I think this is the best present, or rather the most expensive present that I received, since the last 20 years of my life. I still rmb last time primary 1 i got first in class, he went to buy hula hoop for me as my reward lor. haha. oh well, so long ago le, don't think he will remember.
talked to stanley today! :)) *hugs stanley*. yeahh, you are not alone okie.. still got me with you (mentally)!! haha, thanks for bringing me on a virtual tour around your room and really, i prefer you with hair. HAHAHHAA. short and sweet :) I said hi to everyone today on your behalf :D anyway can't wait for you to be back this coming june. TELL ME WHEN AND WHICH FLIGHT WHEN THE TIME COMES! YOU SHALL BE THE FIRST PERSON THAT I WELCOME BACK TO SINGAPORE KIEZZ! :D yay yay yay, happy happy healthy healthy :D
dinner with japalang group of people and a surprised birthday cake!! :D THANK YOU SO MUCH LEH, I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL, totally didn't expect it coz initially i said i won't be coming.. :)) HEARTS 34TH HCSC!!
and thanks to artemis too!! :D:D Sorry I didn't appear to be super surprised or super happy or what but i was okie.. i was just too tired really.
Although I didn't really have a damn cool birthday this year (I spent it in school and CCA), I felt appreciated and blessed. And alot of ppl telling me to get a guy soon. Will try will try, slowly wait la hoh.
Thank you everyone really really really. For once I felt that my existence on earth makes some sense after a whole lot of crap happening to me. (:
02:45
