<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, 3 January 2010

♥ ECACO and Council gathering!

Despite the swollen ankle, today is simply DA BOOMZ! :)

I am pretty sure that everything is over. It is a new start for me and I am glad that I have let go of my past. Yep, afterall its freaking 3 years already. Time to forget really.

The one thing that i feel about council is that most of us have changed, whether just a bit or more than that. Hmmm, I find myself quite hypocritical again, or maybe I am just not good at starting conversation with people. As in I am really interested to know hows life for everybody, whether people are having same opinions as me. There is really a need to polish up my verbal skills, I haven spoke good proper english in NUS since the start of school term. Anyway, it was a night of taboo, wii, feet-soaking, guitar and eating session. I miss the times when we worked together as one council. Councillors are just fantastic. You guys are really my friends. The company is good like even though I was tired as usual, I remained quite enthu. I wanted to play games, be with you guys, talked to you all, spend time with u all before it was time to say goodbye and we all wait eagerly for the next gathering. JC life doesn't seem to suck so much. I had all of you fighting the war with me. When I was down, subconsciously I knew there would be people lending me a helping hand. I don't know. Maybe I am just bias.

Had alot more to say but can't really rmb already. Nvm, I shall just leave it as that.

It's january, its the month that I always looked forward to. But damn sad, I freaking have training on my day. I don't know if the girl's group can do well in cheerobics. We have progressed really slowly. Our standard is... to be honest, not quite there compared to other groups... I know I suck as the leader, but I am really new to cheerleading afterall, I don't know what i can do to help improve the team's spirit and everything. I guess its my choice, but I really can't find my enthu self. Cheerleading is fun, I like the people there but I think ultimately, its not my passion. I will still try my best and see how it goes..

Okie, time to sleep. HEARTS 34th COUNCIL! HEARTS STANLEY TOO! :)

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
02:38


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing