Thursday, 14 January 2010
♥ emotionally revised
Feeling really crappy during cheerleading prac today. I am becoming a crybaby and I really don't like this. Can't stand it when the stunts couldn't go up and I keep making the same mistakes again and again. RAR.
Suffered a few bruises on my arms again. It is inevitable anyway. I am so disappointed with my own performance bah. Train so hard but still don't see any significant results from all the sweat and injuries. Maybe I am just not suited for this CCA. I am not that strong (physically&emotionally bleahhh) afterall. I should just accept this fact and don't pin so much hopes on drastic improvements from myself.. like I said earlier, I am not an achiever.
First week of school but I am feeling quite tired already. See sinseh today again. Sprain not gonna recover any time soon. But its all my fault. I really want to just pon every single training so that my ankle can recover faster. But there's an inner voice that keeps telling me that I have to go for practices, I need to go for training if not I will regret. Really don't know what I am doing is right or wrong. I feel that I am doing something wrong if I don't go to training and practices because of my physical discomfort. There is this idea ingrained in my head that I sinned if I ever use physical injuries as an excuse to skip something. I really don't know why this idea can't get out of my head.
Stalking ppl on facebook... I guess I can never be like them..
Suffered a few bruises on my arms again. It is inevitable anyway. I am so disappointed with my own performance bah. Train so hard but still don't see any significant results from all the sweat and injuries. Maybe I am just not suited for this CCA. I am not that strong (physically&emotionally bleahhh) afterall. I should just accept this fact and don't pin so much hopes on drastic improvements from myself.. like I said earlier, I am not an achiever.
First week of school but I am feeling quite tired already. See sinseh today again. Sprain not gonna recover any time soon. But its all my fault. I really want to just pon every single training so that my ankle can recover faster. But there's an inner voice that keeps telling me that I have to go for practices, I need to go for training if not I will regret. Really don't know what I am doing is right or wrong. I feel that I am doing something wrong if I don't go to training and practices because of my physical discomfort. There is this idea ingrained in my head that I sinned if I ever use physical injuries as an excuse to skip something. I really don't know why this idea can't get out of my head.
Stalking ppl on facebook... I guess I can never be like them..
00:06
