Wednesday, 6 January 2010
♥ no.1 drama fanatic!
Finished watching another drama after 蜜桃女孩. Roseate-Love.. I never regret finishing the entire show, wanted to stop after watching the front few episodes coz its so boring and slow, keep talking about the dream, the same dream and the same dream again. Towards the end, i cried in almost every episode. Very touching, it all started when ning zi da decided to give himself a chance and express his inner thoughts to his mum who was on the way to New York with Jie Fei. After that scene, I think I nv stopped crying.
This song is from the show. Want to share with everyone. If you like it, can go and watch the show, it will be more meaningful though. Its only 13 episodes, just need 2 days to finish it up. :)
Another drama that i cried non-stop since the front.. Autumn Concerto, 下一站,幸福。I know I sound like an idiot, crying over something that is fictional, that is unreal. Oh well, maybe watching all these dramas really do make me feel that I am myself. Maybe it is escapism for me because I have no courage to face the different issues in real life. Another good song to introduce.. the singer sound really angsty, hopeless. The song is damn good, good to listen to when emo...
Hi, my sweetheart is nice at the front, but towards the back it becomes really draggy. But the last episode uploaded is good. I cried again. hahahaha. any drama that makes me cry is good. All the songs in this show are nice. As in just nice to listen to, but they don't really stand out. No video coz i am lazy to find the link already.
Momo love, hmmm just sad case I guess. But the next episode will be more exciting. I guess the emotional ups and downs in the show are very limited. The show doesn't make me think deeper, like even though I cried at some scenes, its just those particular ones that are nice, the entire show is boring because it is only about love and relationship. I am so sorry dadong, but I think the company is really wrong to make you the lead coz the show is not suitable for you. Songs are nice to listen to again, but just nice to listen to. haha.
not much comments for zhong ji san guo, draggy to the max with slightly more interesting parts here and there. I am just waiting for dadong to re-appear but I don't think that is gonna happen. but I will still persevere and finish the show even if it takes me 1 year plus to finish it. Still prefer zhong ji yi ban and zhong ji yi jia.
Ayee okie I think I am lame to post an entry for dramas. I was feeling very touched after the final episode of roseate-love and needed somewhere to relieve this emotion.
School is starting.. I have yet to finish so many things. I haven gone shopping for clothes and other stuff, I haven do many many things. first song of SDE bash dance is done. I am left with 4 more eights to choreo and learn yingmin's part. 28th Jan.. soon I guess... okie i am just confused and tired now. Thanks everyone who showed concern for my leg. haha I am fine, still need 1 week ++ more to recover. I hope the doctor is accurate.
Whatelse. Hope all my friends can stop being emo. Jiayou!
This song is from the show. Want to share with everyone. If you like it, can go and watch the show, it will be more meaningful though. Its only 13 episodes, just need 2 days to finish it up. :)
Another drama that i cried non-stop since the front.. Autumn Concerto, 下一站,幸福。I know I sound like an idiot, crying over something that is fictional, that is unreal. Oh well, maybe watching all these dramas really do make me feel that I am myself. Maybe it is escapism for me because I have no courage to face the different issues in real life. Another good song to introduce.. the singer sound really angsty, hopeless. The song is damn good, good to listen to when emo...
Hi, my sweetheart is nice at the front, but towards the back it becomes really draggy. But the last episode uploaded is good. I cried again. hahahaha. any drama that makes me cry is good. All the songs in this show are nice. As in just nice to listen to, but they don't really stand out. No video coz i am lazy to find the link already.
Momo love, hmmm just sad case I guess. But the next episode will be more exciting. I guess the emotional ups and downs in the show are very limited. The show doesn't make me think deeper, like even though I cried at some scenes, its just those particular ones that are nice, the entire show is boring because it is only about love and relationship. I am so sorry dadong, but I think the company is really wrong to make you the lead coz the show is not suitable for you. Songs are nice to listen to again, but just nice to listen to. haha.
not much comments for zhong ji san guo, draggy to the max with slightly more interesting parts here and there. I am just waiting for dadong to re-appear but I don't think that is gonna happen. but I will still persevere and finish the show even if it takes me 1 year plus to finish it. Still prefer zhong ji yi ban and zhong ji yi jia.
Ayee okie I think I am lame to post an entry for dramas. I was feeling very touched after the final episode of roseate-love and needed somewhere to relieve this emotion.
School is starting.. I have yet to finish so many things. I haven gone shopping for clothes and other stuff, I haven do many many things. first song of SDE bash dance is done. I am left with 4 more eights to choreo and learn yingmin's part. 28th Jan.. soon I guess... okie i am just confused and tired now. Thanks everyone who showed concern for my leg. haha I am fine, still need 1 week ++ more to recover. I hope the doctor is accurate.
Whatelse. Hope all my friends can stop being emo. Jiayou!
00:17
