Sunday, 28 February 2010
♥ Eons
2 mid terms next week and I am dying...
I swear this is the first time I am so unprepared for all my tests. I have been slping so much and getting distracted.. _*&$&(#^$)&*@#$@#*$+#$
Dance is over temporary. EMCC was a blast! Think many ppl didn't manage to get the tickets so didn't manage to come and watch me. But its alright i guess. Thanks for wanting to come! :) This performance thing has made me a better dancer, I am glad I have improved so much so much, having more control in my burst of energy, making my moves sharper and more precise... I can't wait to start choreographing FOC dance! I really hope that I can come out with a good one, as good as the faculty dances in HC which everyone loves!
Life after EMCC hasn't been great because I just freaking can't settle down to study hard. My mind doesn't want to remember knowledge, i am fucking screwed for SSA mid terms.. 5 lecture notes and I am still stuck at lecture 1... which is damn WTF. Today shall be the day that i finish up my 5 lecture notes (just reading) and get them in my head on monday. haiz stress man. Bloody hell, why does it have to come now and make me so tired.
Pingkee!! While you are in the hospital getting ready to recover all the way, JIAYOU!! I hope this last attempt will get all the irritating cells removed from your body.. Whatever it is, you have been a really great friend.. I haven been talking to you that much recently, ayee I hope I did sianzz.. but nvm, I still have a movie date with you ah.. after u recovered :) JIAYOU!!
MIDTERMS FML... But I WILL STILL CONQUER YOU.
I swear this is the first time I am so unprepared for all my tests. I have been slping so much and getting distracted.. _*&$&(#^$)&*@#$@#*$+#$
Dance is over temporary. EMCC was a blast! Think many ppl didn't manage to get the tickets so didn't manage to come and watch me. But its alright i guess. Thanks for wanting to come! :) This performance thing has made me a better dancer, I am glad I have improved so much so much, having more control in my burst of energy, making my moves sharper and more precise... I can't wait to start choreographing FOC dance! I really hope that I can come out with a good one, as good as the faculty dances in HC which everyone loves!
Life after EMCC hasn't been great because I just freaking can't settle down to study hard. My mind doesn't want to remember knowledge, i am fucking screwed for SSA mid terms.. 5 lecture notes and I am still stuck at lecture 1... which is damn WTF. Today shall be the day that i finish up my 5 lecture notes (just reading) and get them in my head on monday. haiz stress man. Bloody hell, why does it have to come now and make me so tired.
Pingkee!! While you are in the hospital getting ready to recover all the way, JIAYOU!! I hope this last attempt will get all the irritating cells removed from your body.. Whatever it is, you have been a really great friend.. I haven been talking to you that much recently, ayee I hope I did sianzz.. but nvm, I still have a movie date with you ah.. after u recovered :) JIAYOU!!
MIDTERMS FML... But I WILL STILL CONQUER YOU.
16:31
