Sunday, 14 February 2010
♥ Happy CNY!
Too long never update already.. perhaps forgetting many things that have happened for the past 1 week. All I can rmb is that I can't wait for friday to come because it signifies a slightly longer break which I have been dying for...
Got a room in PGP like finally! Shifted some stuff over and cleaned up my room.. But I think I still need to decorate my room a little... No idea what I can put up in there because I have no experience in interior design.. I wished I have gotten the room at the edge because the windows in my room are so freaking small. :( Got flu-like symptoms right after that. Hope it is not h1n1 god bless me. Still have so much stuff that I need to shift over! Will do so during the recess week. God bless me again, I need to study really hard because I freaking have no time..
OH YEAH!! BOUGHT MY COOL WHITE DUNKS AT PULL AND BEAR FOR $100 (okie, its $99.90 actually)!! I am proud of my purchase la, i think its damn worth it for that type of shiny material.. heh. Didn't buy any new clothes for new year this year.. Can't seem to like anything that is in the market recently. Duno whats my style like, maybe when i see something that i really like den i will know bah. Think that probably comes only when I have an income. I think new clothes are kinda necessary nowadays, and probably the reason why I can't get anything despite going to so many places. haha.
Reunion dinner is kinda short. Ate at alexandra centre.. It wasn't really a reunion dinner coz there is an outsider, don't even know why my dad wants to bring the cheenapong. But whatever, I don't give a shit. My siblings and myself all agree that our parents tau kah pai kee.
Yeahh, can't wait to hear the first draft of the FOC dance song.. :D Shall start choreo when I feel like it. Wooohoooo love sex magic swaggerific!
Projects please please please, start researching and working on them.. :( I feel like I have been a damn slack member, nv do much for anything. But then again, I am kinda burning out soon, with all the commitments I have. I know it is not right for me to slack bt I really can't help it. I am sick already.. which is a damn bad timing.. :( But for you stanley, I will sustain on.. haha like u said, i cannot give up, must wait for you to be back! I will do that!!! :D
Found a damn cool place to go to when I am feeling down in school. It is not exactly that comfortable or clean, but it will be an open space all for myself. :)
Chinese New Year this year.. no feel at all. Been wishing hard for many things and I do hope that 2010 is the year that I will achieve them. I know I am capable for all these, I just need to work slightly harder and change myself for the better.
Malaysia! :)
Got a room in PGP like finally! Shifted some stuff over and cleaned up my room.. But I think I still need to decorate my room a little... No idea what I can put up in there because I have no experience in interior design.. I wished I have gotten the room at the edge because the windows in my room are so freaking small. :( Got flu-like symptoms right after that. Hope it is not h1n1 god bless me. Still have so much stuff that I need to shift over! Will do so during the recess week. God bless me again, I need to study really hard because I freaking have no time..
OH YEAH!! BOUGHT MY COOL WHITE DUNKS AT PULL AND BEAR FOR $100 (okie, its $99.90 actually)!! I am proud of my purchase la, i think its damn worth it for that type of shiny material.. heh. Didn't buy any new clothes for new year this year.. Can't seem to like anything that is in the market recently. Duno whats my style like, maybe when i see something that i really like den i will know bah. Think that probably comes only when I have an income. I think new clothes are kinda necessary nowadays, and probably the reason why I can't get anything despite going to so many places. haha.
Reunion dinner is kinda short. Ate at alexandra centre.. It wasn't really a reunion dinner coz there is an outsider, don't even know why my dad wants to bring the cheenapong. But whatever, I don't give a shit. My siblings and myself all agree that our parents tau kah pai kee.
Yeahh, can't wait to hear the first draft of the FOC dance song.. :D Shall start choreo when I feel like it. Wooohoooo love sex magic swaggerific!
Projects please please please, start researching and working on them.. :( I feel like I have been a damn slack member, nv do much for anything. But then again, I am kinda burning out soon, with all the commitments I have. I know it is not right for me to slack bt I really can't help it. I am sick already.. which is a damn bad timing.. :( But for you stanley, I will sustain on.. haha like u said, i cannot give up, must wait for you to be back! I will do that!!! :D
Found a damn cool place to go to when I am feeling down in school. It is not exactly that comfortable or clean, but it will be an open space all for myself. :)
Chinese New Year this year.. no feel at all. Been wishing hard for many things and I do hope that 2010 is the year that I will achieve them. I know I am capable for all these, I just need to work slightly harder and change myself for the better.
Malaysia! :)
02:14
