Wednesday, 17 February 2010
♥ PGP
Shifted to PGP OREADI! haha sad to say, mugging doesn't seem to be easier here.. Where is the motivation ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( Maybe I should just go to IRC/YIH to study when I am free. Anyway I am having trouble slping at night and I have no idea why. Freaking tired and slpy after training but couldn't fall aslp :( Must be the bed too hard and too small. :P haha. It is also time to save already. Really hope that in this month I can spend lesser. No pocket money ah.. sianzzz.
Body aching ahhhh :( haiz, I am feeling really sick of all the commitments that I have. Hang in there weiting!! After performance everything will be better. More time for studying and projects... AHHH :(
Ok, must psycho myself to study coz really no time already. Haiz.
Body aching ahhhh :( haiz, I am feeling really sick of all the commitments that I have. Hang in there weiting!! After performance everything will be better. More time for studying and projects... AHHH :(
Ok, must psycho myself to study coz really no time already. Haiz.
20:49
