Wednesday, 3 February 2010
♥ sleepy, tired but still got so much to do!
I am damn freaking sian really. There are just so much so much to do this week. English essay, english presentation, pf1103 project research, tutorials, SSA2202 project proposal, dance practices and costumes searching... everything is just jam-packed la. I am damn lazy to start doing all my work. I need a break like really.
My eyes are closing. I just finished my econs tutorial 2. Think thats about all that I have done for today. I still need some pro to teach me physics. I kinda start to understand some of the concepts already. I need some time to start reading through all the lecture notes and not wait until there is no time left before mid-term tests. But WTF, my timetable is so damn screwed. I planned so little time for myself.. trying very hard to stay focus but I am really damn tired already.
EMCC dance practices are almost completed. Left with blocking and cleaning up steps for both the items I am involved in. My ankle has to recover faster before I can do full-out. I realise i use super alot of strength to dance everytime, it kinda doesn't make any difference if I don't pump in so much ATP. So that means, i don't need to go 101% because 60% is just nice most of the time. I am still gonna try my best no matter what coz I am no slacker.
Break from cheerleading practices this week. Luckily. If not I really would have no time for all the stuff I have to complete. NUTS. STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I should have done more things last weekend and not just slack the whole day off. I am seriously regretting to let myself take that break already.
1103 project is... OMG. LIKEWTFIDONTHAVEANYCONNECTIONSORGOODENOUGHBACKGROUND
INFORMATIONTOGETTHERESEARCHDONEPROPERLY. Okie, i seriously don't really want to give a shit anymore. I am just gonna do the project without understanding anything.
talked to cminmin again. Been talking more often to him recently. Ayee, why do similar things have to happen here and thereafter. Whats the problem with everyone and the society nowadays? Selfish, inconsiderate, irresponsible... Human nature is really the fuck of all unfair treatment. I see the whole scenario enacting and replaying right in front of me, with different main leads and of course a different story. I don't know how long I can undertake all these, maybe not long it will be time to say goodbye, if you decided to take the move. I mean, I haven been feeling good about how things have developed, I really kind of don't want to face all the shit again and you are the only reason why I am still staying really. Have been thinking through alot alot of things and I have been hesitant about my decisions all these while.. Nevertheless, I stand by you because you are worthy and I will do anything for you. I just hope that nothing like the past strikes me this time if not I would be really devastated.
Okie, I am leaving all the things to tmr because I can't really think anymore. Good luck to me and my friend, we all deserve alot better.
My eyes are closing. I just finished my econs tutorial 2. Think thats about all that I have done for today. I still need some pro to teach me physics. I kinda start to understand some of the concepts already. I need some time to start reading through all the lecture notes and not wait until there is no time left before mid-term tests. But WTF, my timetable is so damn screwed. I planned so little time for myself.. trying very hard to stay focus but I am really damn tired already.
EMCC dance practices are almost completed. Left with blocking and cleaning up steps for both the items I am involved in. My ankle has to recover faster before I can do full-out. I realise i use super alot of strength to dance everytime, it kinda doesn't make any difference if I don't pump in so much ATP. So that means, i don't need to go 101% because 60% is just nice most of the time. I am still gonna try my best no matter what coz I am no slacker.
Break from cheerleading practices this week. Luckily. If not I really would have no time for all the stuff I have to complete. NUTS. STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I should have done more things last weekend and not just slack the whole day off. I am seriously regretting to let myself take that break already.
1103 project is... OMG. LIKEWTFIDONTHAVEANYCONNECTIONSORGOODENOUGHBACKGROUND
INFORMATIONTOGETTHERESEARCHDONEPROPERLY. Okie, i seriously don't really want to give a shit anymore. I am just gonna do the project without understanding anything.
talked to cminmin again. Been talking more often to him recently. Ayee, why do similar things have to happen here and thereafter. Whats the problem with everyone and the society nowadays? Selfish, inconsiderate, irresponsible... Human nature is really the fuck of all unfair treatment. I see the whole scenario enacting and replaying right in front of me, with different main leads and of course a different story. I don't know how long I can undertake all these, maybe not long it will be time to say goodbye, if you decided to take the move. I mean, I haven been feeling good about how things have developed, I really kind of don't want to face all the shit again and you are the only reason why I am still staying really. Have been thinking through alot alot of things and I have been hesitant about my decisions all these while.. Nevertheless, I stand by you because you are worthy and I will do anything for you. I just hope that nothing like the past strikes me this time if not I would be really devastated.
Okie, I am leaving all the things to tmr because I can't really think anymore. Good luck to me and my friend, we all deserve alot better.
01:17
