<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, 16 March 2010

♥ 5 more days..

Few more days before my CCA commitments end for the time being. With the vacuum that I will be facing, I really hope that I can focus on my academia and do what I have aimed to achieve since the start of my education in NUS.

Really tired day today.. So glad that the SSA project, you all gave me the least to do.. I try to submit by friday.. I MUST AND I WILL. I have been procrastinating alot, there are like tons of projects and tutorials that I have to complete within this 2 weeks. I am so freaking tired really and cminmin i really think you are a damn good project group member to work with, always tank everything sia, wah lau i feel very bad because I like quite slack when I do project with you O.o

Girls group cheerleading, JIAYOU, WE CAN DO IT! Anyway if anyone is interested to come down and support me this coming saturday 20th march, the competition ground has changed to Expo Hall 2, audience can arrive at around 11:30am to watch the entire show. My competition slot is at around 3pm liddat but well, might be earlier, might be delayed. 6th group to perform under all girls category. Really aim for top 3 titles man, train so hard and train so much, bruises everywhereee!! :(

ARGH, I am missing my doses of jerry yan. siaoo alr, starting to think that he is damn good looking and my heart cringes when he speaks gently sia... haha newfound affection for idol! see how long this will last... :D

Ok, really must work hard work hard! WORK HARD and stop wasting time!!!

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
01:41


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing