<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, 22 March 2010

♥ After 1st National Cheerleading Championship

Everything is finally over for the time being. Have about 1 week to rest before next training begins. I am dead tired. I want to have a long break but not very possible with all the upcoming projects and mid terms that I have to work hard for:

1.PF1103 test1 on 24mar
2.SSA2202 project due on 26mar
3.PF1104 lab report due on 1apr
4.PC1325 mid term on 8apr
5.PC1325 term paper on 12apr
6.PF1103 test2 on 14apr.
7................... WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF!

Haiz, I am actually panicking but I just can't get myself to start working now. about 1 month to final sem papers. I need to start studying now now now now, I don't want to regret like last semester, okie actually i didn't regret, it was all in the mind that I didn't do well for the papers when taking the exams. I am always feeling inferior, I am losing all the leadership stuff in me, I am starting to communicate lesser with people such that I don't talk sense now.. Ayeeee I just don't know whats wrong with me. I don't do well in exams anymore, ever since I entered JC. My brain is deteriorating at such a rate that is making me stupier than what a 20-year-old intelligence level should be at.

I really need physio to get my shoulders back to working state. They are so sore now. I mean I don't think it is a really major injury because I still can move, but I am quite sure there are scarred tissues in the joints. I am so screwed up because I dislocate my shoulders so easily... I guess I will stay in the team for one more semester to see how things are going.. I am a full-time student afterall and I don't get paid to go to the doctor to fix my health.

On the side note, here are the things I have to fucking complete by this week. MEET MY GOALS PLEASEEEE, STOP PROCRASTINATING MAN.
1. Grammer editing exercises from 8-22
2. SSA2202, my part on sense of belonging
3. SSA2202 tutorial 3 preparation
4. Econs tutorial 7
5. Webcast PF1103 lecture 2 and 3
6. Webcast SSA2202 lecture 6
7. Webcast PF1104 on total building performance and thermal lectures.

As for cheerleading competition, NUS alpha verve didn't win anything this year. Well, I don't really know what the next comm is gonna do to up our standards. I am dissatisfied with the current practice protocol but I have no idea how to change it. My weight loss session must start.

Okie one messy piece of entry. WHATEVER. good nite

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
01:46


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing