Monday, 8 March 2010
♥ 还是就想赖着你!
I really can't stop myself from watching the episodes one after another.. I am like at episode 12 already... Can't stop thinking about the lines that yuping said to yangguo and I am starting to like Jerry Yan quite alot OMGGGGG... I am such an unfaithful B****! The twist in the storyline.. the development of feelings.. it is super comparable to ISWAK, and the show is really damn freaking nice..
好像终于有人看得见我了。。 虽然还是被当成备胎,但曾经拥有,我已心满意足。。
watching this show is really the best decision in my life in 2010 thus far. I reflected alot, I keep seeing my own shadows in the series, I am totally possessed..
像我这种人,就是会逃不过这命运吧,永远在别人眼里都不会是第一顺位。付出的,永远都比别人多很多倍,很多倍。努力的结果所换来的,全都是虚假的,令我失望的。算了,我也说过很多很多次。我恨,我冤。。。但我能有什么办法?遇到了,没勇气面对。。我真的那么糟糕吗。。? 从我懂事以来,幸运女神都不怎么眷顾我。。。
I am left with 1 page note for in-class essay assignment.. numerous webcasts and compilation of lecture notes.. Projects, reports, assignments and miscellaneous work piling up like crazy.
But I am gonna slp already and don't give a shit. shall wake up earlier to do tmr..
好像终于有人看得见我了。。 虽然还是被当成备胎,但曾经拥有,我已心满意足。。
watching this show is really the best decision in my life in 2010 thus far. I reflected alot, I keep seeing my own shadows in the series, I am totally possessed..
像我这种人,就是会逃不过这命运吧,永远在别人眼里都不会是第一顺位。付出的,永远都比别人多很多倍,很多倍。努力的结果所换来的,全都是虚假的,令我失望的。算了,我也说过很多很多次。我恨,我冤。。。但我能有什么办法?遇到了,没勇气面对。。我真的那么糟糕吗。。? 从我懂事以来,幸运女神都不怎么眷顾我。。。
I am left with 1 page note for in-class essay assignment.. numerous webcasts and compilation of lecture notes.. Projects, reports, assignments and miscellaneous work piling up like crazy.
But I am gonna slp already and don't give a shit. shall wake up earlier to do tmr..
03:31
