Monday, 1 March 2010
♥ SSA2202
RAR. how i wish knowledge can fly into my head. Its like less than 24 hours to the mid terms and i still dun feel the sense of urgency to mug like mad. I am not even 50% yet please. maybe only 10% la.. i am really screwed.
Once tomorrow is over, I am gonna chill like crap and study hard for econs.. RAR sry for being so vulgar but FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk! I need a cap of 4.9 to pull up my cap to 4.5!! which means this sem i need to get ALL ACES and only 1 A- is allowed. WHY THE FUCK AM I SO STUPID.
Okie chill weiting. Study hard now and pwn the paper tmr.. Don't panic.. JIAYOU..
Once tomorrow is over, I am gonna chill like crap and study hard for econs.. RAR sry for being so vulgar but FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk! I need a cap of 4.9 to pull up my cap to 4.5!! which means this sem i need to get ALL ACES and only 1 A- is allowed. WHY THE FUCK AM I SO STUPID.
Okie chill weiting. Study hard now and pwn the paper tmr.. Don't panic.. JIAYOU..
22:31
