<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, 27 April 2010

♥ 3 consecutive examinations.. NEVER EVER AGAIN.

I really hope that I will do well for the 3 papers even though I didn't manage to study that hard for all of them. Tell me how coz I really don't know why the fuck did I not have time to finish studying all the modules properly.

Whatever it is, if it is only 40%, I am going into the exam hall with just that bit of knowledge I have of the module. LUCK, I NEED YOU NOW. I haven been lucky for the past few years, lots of emotional scars, anger, sadness and disappointment, which I have all digested. I am not born with a pretty face, neither am I born with a big brain. I can confidently say that what I have today is what I have worked hard to earn it. I know that life isn't fair, but let this unfairness side me, not work against me, just for this week.

Bt regardless, I am happy that exams have allowed me to make more new friends.. This is probably the only happy thing that kept me persistently trying to wake up early to study in the library.. hahaha okie, focus please.

I swear, no more geography modules. Whether we are gonna take seperate modules next semester, I don't care anymore coz I am gonna take science modules. Now come to think about it, I have sacrificed my timetable just to be with everyone but got betrayed because we didn't end up in the same tutorial classes. So I am not gonna accommodate anyone this time round. Because I accommodated, I freaking gonna screw up my core modules and don't do well in my elective this time. I must learn that self is always before others.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
23:32


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing