Tuesday, 6 April 2010
♥ 370th post
wooo reaching the big 4s soon. times flies huh.. I am 20 but I don't feel like one.. in a short span of 3 years, so many things have happened, so many emotional moments all captured on this blog. Actually i am glad that i blogged. As I look at the past entries, I realise how sucky my english is, what stupid things I was upset with, how much i hated being a cheer ic last time (which i don't know exactly hate it now jared, in case you still visit my blog) and haha, i can't rmb what the ******* means in some entries. But i know who I am refering to still. Its a secret and it will always be...
sub-luxation at the shoulder sucks. searched online to find out like treatments and stuff. Apparently something called ptolotherapy should work. (Ahhh i can't rmb how to spell).. but it always means extra expenses so I think, I will just let my shoulders rest and maybe do more exercises after the exams... Supposed to be mugging for physics test and pf1103 test... GAHHH, but I can't find the mugging mode. SHIT SHIT SHIT...
On a side note, semester 2 is about to come to an end... 3 more weeks before i say goodbye to year 1 and start the new semester with a better brain (i hope) and better relationships with the rest. Haiz, in university, I keep avoiding responsibilities, pushing job to others, refusing to volunteer which I would usually do if there is no one willing to do the job. Organising activity has always been part of my everyday life but all the organising ended at JC. Oh well, break time i guess, want to pursue more in dance and maybe cheerleading..
kbox kbox kbox. dance dance dance. recover recover recover!!! UNIVERSAL STUDIO x314450349!! RAR. MAHJONG x 204823032844892384
JIAYOU
sub-luxation at the shoulder sucks. searched online to find out like treatments and stuff. Apparently something called ptolotherapy should work. (Ahhh i can't rmb how to spell).. but it always means extra expenses so I think, I will just let my shoulders rest and maybe do more exercises after the exams... Supposed to be mugging for physics test and pf1103 test... GAHHH, but I can't find the mugging mode. SHIT SHIT SHIT...
On a side note, semester 2 is about to come to an end... 3 more weeks before i say goodbye to year 1 and start the new semester with a better brain (i hope) and better relationships with the rest. Haiz, in university, I keep avoiding responsibilities, pushing job to others, refusing to volunteer which I would usually do if there is no one willing to do the job. Organising activity has always been part of my everyday life but all the organising ended at JC. Oh well, break time i guess, want to pursue more in dance and maybe cheerleading..
kbox kbox kbox. dance dance dance. recover recover recover!!! UNIVERSAL STUDIO x314450349!! RAR. MAHJONG x 204823032844892384
JIAYOU
23:27
