Monday, 12 April 2010
♥ IRRITATED
OMG I AM SO FREAKING IRRITATED BY THE WEATHER!! ITS SO HOTTTTT OMG OMG. I need to sleep in air-con, study in air-con now now now now! :(
Re-doing PF1104 notes such that it is more understandable. I should totally contribute my notes to the lecturers and get them use mine instead. @#$#@%$#^$%&^%*%^&$%^#%^ make me waste so much time wth. I am only at thermal notes.. have to do it for lighting, IAQ and Acoustics. NICEEE.. Wonder how much time I have left... I can't study now already. ITS like my brain's automatic resting time at 12am in the day. Have to wait awhile more before I can continue with my work. Shall make it a point to finish PF1104 notes compilation by this week, study and do econs papers! Next week will be PF1103 and SSA2202. oh well, have to jiayou OMG OMG. MY 4.5 cap cap cap cap cap!
I am so distracted at the same time. I keep wanting to watch drama, watch movie, re-watch my jiu xiang lai zhe ni RAR. IT IS SO FREAKING NICE!! :( I think I will go watch one episode again hahaha :D
okie, tmr must chieong ah!!! GO GO GO GO GO!!!
Re-doing PF1104 notes such that it is more understandable. I should totally contribute my notes to the lecturers and get them use mine instead. @#$#@%$#^$%&^%*%^&$%^#%^ make me waste so much time wth. I am only at thermal notes.. have to do it for lighting, IAQ and Acoustics. NICEEE.. Wonder how much time I have left... I can't study now already. ITS like my brain's automatic resting time at 12am in the day. Have to wait awhile more before I can continue with my work. Shall make it a point to finish PF1104 notes compilation by this week, study and do econs papers! Next week will be PF1103 and SSA2202. oh well, have to jiayou OMG OMG. MY 4.5 cap cap cap cap cap!
I am so distracted at the same time. I keep wanting to watch drama, watch movie, re-watch my jiu xiang lai zhe ni RAR. IT IS SO FREAKING NICE!! :( I think I will go watch one episode again hahaha :D
okie, tmr must chieong ah!!! GO GO GO GO GO!!!
23:58
