<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, 19 April 2010

♥ One more week

HELLO WORLD! DANCE IS MAKING MY WORLD GOES ROUNDDDD! :)

I am a strong advocate for dance to de-stress and to keep the body in shape! Though not much effect is seen for the latter on myself, but i would still like to keep that belief ingrained in my head. I seriously need a hairstyle that will make me look less cui after a dance. My feeler-ly fringes are making me look like SHIT after I finish doing an item. Suggestions are welcomed! HAHA. Well, wonder who reads blog during exam period yeah..

Dancing almost the whole day today (sunday). Now trying to study pf1103 and trying to spot spot spot questions! hahaha, i sincerely hope that gohbeehua is gonna make the exam format similar to that of our 1102 paper last semester. Well, i checked, nothing's been tested on it yet wrt 1103. Shall see if my prediction skills accurate or not. AS for Benny... HALEHLUYAH. his questions are wtf damn random. But I guess understanding the basics is the best policy. Haiz, anyway back to dance, i got a feeling that my ankle's screwing up on me! Coz wth, it hurts after i woke up from the power "night nap" just now. boohoohoohoooooo. I have yet to go to UHC to see the doctor for the bump on my foot. I think it's a wart, but nvtheless, exams priority yeah :D

Last week to pia, I need to chieong and stop procrastinating. I HAVE SO MUCH MORE THAT I NEED TO START STUDYING. JIAYOU JIAYOU FOR YOUR 4.5 CAPPY!! hahaha :( i keep emphasizing on the cap but i am doing nt much to improve it. haiz, irony of the ironies. whytf am i so "procrastinative"?????

I need some stanley power *calls out to stanley and wondering if he can hear meeeeeee* give me some booster if u ever see this entry k? haha long time never talk to you already kahliang!!! I heard about you, read about u from your blog, stalk your facebook photos and been thinking about what is going through your head what you wrote that msn nick about following the heart rather than the brain... ARGH. I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO BE BACK IN SG SG SG SG SG SG!! haha you promise me alot of things leh, hahaha can promise me more things to keep me going. haha. I WANNA BRING YOU GO EAT CHILLI CRABBBB :D abit ex but i tink it should be not bad. what else, hmmm DRINK KOI!! HAHA, bishan branch!!! :D:D maybe universal studio? :D hahaha but you will be busy going out everyday with different ppl la, confirm de. so many ppl miss you leh kahliang! Hmmmm, i have no idea when your exams start and end sia, nv got to talk to you..:( hmmm alright, i shall end here coz i am so freaking distracted again. BACK TO 1103 and SSA TMR??? :D JIAYOUUUUUUUU

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
01:58


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing