<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, 17 May 2010

♥ :(

Family problems... I kinda had enough already. Every time I have to worry whether I will get scolded for nothing. I scared my mum will go and commit suicide one day for what my dad has done. I hate to stay in the house because I don't like all the conflicts that are going on. Aren't there more than enough things for me to worry about already? why can't my parents be more mature and do the right things?

I am truly unhappy at home... anywhere but home if my parents are not gonna behave like adults. If it is so hard to be together, den please just divorce and spare me the agony. I dun like to be sandwiched in all the problems they have because I have my own future to worry about. There is no way that this family crack is gonna seal up even though my mum is trying hard to salvage the situation because she contributes to the crack at the same time.

whatever it is.. I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE, I WANT TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE.

So much for just coming back from malaysia 4 hours ago. It is just super wtf after a few days of out-of-comfort-zone and fun, reaching home and seeing all these happening. I don't really want to care anymore and I don't know what to expect either. I need to have my own income but it is almost impossible because I won't be able to cope with 4 trainings in a week, with dance at the same time. I respect Eng Meng for being so self-disciplined, work and attend all training sessions. I am no way near his standards..

Okie nvm, I am too tired to continue blogging already. No mood to blog about team nus summit also even though i enjoyed myself and enjoyed the company. blame my pessimism. period.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
01:24


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing