<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, 23 May 2010

♥ busy busy week but fulfilling nevertheless :)

been dancing, cheerleading, doing sports and exercising for the past few weeks. I am super super glad that I decided to go teamnus summit 2010 because the ppl in my habit are so damn THUMBS UP! haha got hot guys, got muscular guys, got good looking guys and pretty ladies! Had alot of fun despite having stupid period during that week... gahh shall not go into it. I love everyone deep deep yeah, it has been so long so long since i last experienced what being in an enthu OG is like. Guess what, i tink i still want to go summit next year. HAHA.

I kinda just chieonged 13 episodes of PS Man and i can't wait for the next few episodes to be uploaded! It is quite nice la.. got yandao and chiobu and xiaoxiaobing! haha. For every drama that i watch, the love is forever tragic to the max before happily ever after. For PS Man, it reminds me of a few incidents thus far.. about 付出真心. Had htht session with alphas during obs, still rmb terence asked me if i was hurt in a relationship before, after the choice I made about what kind of guy would i prefer for a boyfriend. Maybe I am just purely weird, i watch too much dramas or I have seen so much that my view about this is quite distorted. alrights nvm nvm. No mood to dwell into this. I am a tat tired for slping at 6+am just to chieong drama.

thanks wx for talking sense into me...

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
00:04


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing