<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, 29 June 2010

♥ back from SDE camp!

I am finally back from camp, after 4 days of shagness and loss of blood...

I don't really know if I have enjoyed myself, all I know is that I enjoyed the company: with zhimin, perry, xuanyu, mervy, rebecca, weixuan, jafni, wendy, denice and of course the freshies. Well, there are definitely memorable moments during the camp, like how fast the freshies managed to catch up with the mass dance that is more for intermediate dancers. I really like that feeling when so many ppl dance to your choreography in unison. It makes you feel good, and it feels good to be on the stage back again, teaching dance like a backup dance ic back in hwachong. it really sucks that my period came on day 1 of camp and i swear the bloat in my stomach was making me feel damn unwell. Hmmm I cried after having my last mass dance teaching session. Everyone thought I am unwell and sick.. bt its all the period and hormonal imbalance la. i felt alittle shitty too because I spent so much time on the mass dance yet I don't get to finish teaching the freshies properly.. oh well, now its time to do a new choreo for cheerleading advanced routine. do it well!!!

Hmmmm some things happen in the camp which makes me rather confused. Bt I am not gonna think too much into it because the situation is complex enough. I should be glad with status quo, stick to it and nothing will go wrong. Get those thoughts away now.. SHOOOOOO!

I have been thinking alot about my cheerleading prospect. It's like there's no point for me to train so much because till now, I don't get the feeling that can ever be on top of the guys nor will I continue to be a girl base. I will continue to backspot and spot and thats about all that I am useful for. I haven started my runs at all. There seem to be no time for running at all. My holidays are so filled with school matters like rag, cheerleading and blast. but still, for the sake of my weight, must try to at least run once a week. make time pls weiting. If not you have no hope at all.

haiz okie.. everytime talk about cheerleading I will feel very upset. I really have an urge to quit cheer last wednesday, during training itself. but what held me back was my position in the team, and the athletic scheme for my room in RVR. Well, I am gonna stay on the team for one more year still and see what happens after that. If I am so unhappy with stuff, I swear I will quit cheerleading because all they need are anorexic girls who don't weight above 45kg.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
00:37


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing