Thursday, 10 June 2010
♥ 斗牛,要不要 - 爱来过
Hebe's version:
S.H.E version:
Nice song and posting this video also means that I have finished watching this drama.. Not too bad but not the best of course. Anyway i don't like the male lead's face. HEBE is my new idol please... She sings damn well!! :D
I should start on a new drama soon...
So should I congratulate myself? For being voted to be alpha verve's team manager after phoebe decided to quit? I am kinda forced to take over whatever's left undone and i am still in the midst of getting hang of what a team manager should do.
well at least i had a grasp of basic html..
www.nusalphaverve.multiply.com
I updated the photos, the training schedule and added in new reviews and announcements. At least this is one load off my mind and I think the website looks nicer somehow. HAHA okie i am being bias.
I am back to being busy (like since when I totally slacked off?)... finding the hwachong council days when I check my emails everyday for updates etc.. now I have to do it for alpha verve like everyday.. does yahoo allow auto-transferring of email to other accounts? like nus email to my hotmail account?
talked to a few people this week. New insights, newfound courage and of course, bitching talent.
I should try to accept the fact that "this thing" still exists, like after i watch tons of dramas that try to drive this message across. I need like super a lot of courage and have to lower my pride to admit. Noob me coz I can't really differentiate whats true and whats not, or maybe coz ignoring is bliss sometimes, just like faking is security to some people. I am this kind of person. I go around showering concerns for people whom I care/don't care (just for courtesy purpose), being the Miss Nice and hiding the Baddie inside. Okie maybe quite irrelevant but there is just this part of me that refused to reveal to other people. Only me, and only me can dig secrets out to share with the rest. Okie maybe irrelevant again so I shall stop continuing this.
SHOUTOUT: TRAIN HARD!
S.H.E version:
Nice song and posting this video also means that I have finished watching this drama.. Not too bad but not the best of course. Anyway i don't like the male lead's face. HEBE is my new idol please... She sings damn well!! :D
I should start on a new drama soon...
So should I congratulate myself? For being voted to be alpha verve's team manager after phoebe decided to quit? I am kinda forced to take over whatever's left undone and i am still in the midst of getting hang of what a team manager should do.
well at least i had a grasp of basic html..
www.nusalphaverve.multiply.com
I updated the photos, the training schedule and added in new reviews and announcements. At least this is one load off my mind and I think the website looks nicer somehow. HAHA okie i am being bias.
I am back to being busy (like since when I totally slacked off?)... finding the hwachong council days when I check my emails everyday for updates etc.. now I have to do it for alpha verve like everyday.. does yahoo allow auto-transferring of email to other accounts? like nus email to my hotmail account?
talked to a few people this week. New insights, newfound courage and of course, bitching talent.
I should try to accept the fact that "this thing" still exists, like after i watch tons of dramas that try to drive this message across. I need like super a lot of courage and have to lower my pride to admit. Noob me coz I can't really differentiate whats true and whats not, or maybe coz ignoring is bliss sometimes, just like faking is security to some people. I am this kind of person. I go around showering concerns for people whom I care/don't care (just for courtesy purpose), being the Miss Nice and hiding the Baddie inside. Okie maybe quite irrelevant but there is just this part of me that refused to reveal to other people. Only me, and only me can dig secrets out to share with the rest. Okie maybe irrelevant again so I shall stop continuing this.
SHOUTOUT: TRAIN HARD!
17:32
