Tuesday, 1 June 2010
♥ Results is out!
Woke up at 3pm today.. first thing i did was to force my eye open and check the results... and here is how it goes...
EC1301 Principles of Economics 4.00 B
ES1101 English For Academic Purposes (SDE) B
PC1325 Einstein's Universe & Quantum Weirdness 4.00 B+
PF1103 IT for Projects 4.00 B+
PF1104 Environmental Science for Building 4.00 A
SSA2202 Changing Landscapes of Singapore 4.00 B+
I am satisfied with it because i thought it will be worse then what you see here.. SO yes! I am glad that I have made it to second upper with my hard work.. from 3.9 (without SU) to a 4.1 this semester. I have improved and I will continue to do that because my ultimate aim is first class honours and dean's list. So watch me again!! :D
Training today was not too bad I guess. Well, I think I am quite a good girl base, I need to build up alot more strength than now so that I can become better :) Actually I feel that I am a better base than some of the guys because they use alot of brute strength and lesser techniques. But brute strength works all the same, obviously. I am glad jie stood by me today when I was doing elevator as flyer. I will not forget what she said "we just did elevator over there so don't doubt her ability". This is the first time I feel that someone really appreciates me for trying so hard to get this right. I know I am heavy, I know I am definitely not good enough, but still please believe me that I am trying my best to make it good up there. I also wished a million times that I am lighter, that I am meant for flying okie. You all won't understand how it feels to be treated like rejected good. I see others succeed in doing the stunts, I watch them improve so much because they get to try so many times with so many people but I can only do the single stunts with alpha seniors like joseph and terence, and now coach xingwei + wildcards/aces people. I don't have that much of a choice alright, its never whether I want to do it or not because I am always ready to try but the problem is that which male bases are willing/capable to do stunts with me. My weight is one of the limiting factors. The other one is base's strength and stability. Well, I need to train my locking. LOCKKKKING!!! minimum of 50 leg raises and crunches everyday and also inner thigh muscle toning. Watch my diet as well.
Okie never mind. I am tired already don't wish to say anymore.
Watched PS Man and learnt more about life. xy also made me understand some stuff. Now I know why because I am seen as an obstacle to progression in your r/s. Please treat a girl who see you as a very good friend like this. So yah, am I supposed to feel guilty and feel that I deserve it? I was utterly disappointed and angry, even though I told myself to let things past since everything is cleared up and I still want a friend.
With all that has happened, tell me how to not feel inferior about my female self.
Friends told me to blast some faith. oh yeah. You guys are not me. try being me first before you open that mouth.
EC1301 Principles of Economics 4.00 B
ES1101 English For Academic Purposes (SDE) B
PC1325 Einstein's Universe & Quantum Weirdness 4.00 B+
PF1103 IT for Projects 4.00 B+
PF1104 Environmental Science for Building 4.00 A
SSA2202 Changing Landscapes of Singapore 4.00 B+
I am satisfied with it because i thought it will be worse then what you see here.. SO yes! I am glad that I have made it to second upper with my hard work.. from 3.9 (without SU) to a 4.1 this semester. I have improved and I will continue to do that because my ultimate aim is first class honours and dean's list. So watch me again!! :D
Training today was not too bad I guess. Well, I think I am quite a good girl base, I need to build up alot more strength than now so that I can become better :) Actually I feel that I am a better base than some of the guys because they use alot of brute strength and lesser techniques. But brute strength works all the same, obviously. I am glad jie stood by me today when I was doing elevator as flyer. I will not forget what she said "we just did elevator over there so don't doubt her ability". This is the first time I feel that someone really appreciates me for trying so hard to get this right. I know I am heavy, I know I am definitely not good enough, but still please believe me that I am trying my best to make it good up there. I also wished a million times that I am lighter, that I am meant for flying okie. You all won't understand how it feels to be treated like rejected good. I see others succeed in doing the stunts, I watch them improve so much because they get to try so many times with so many people but I can only do the single stunts with alpha seniors like joseph and terence, and now coach xingwei + wildcards/aces people. I don't have that much of a choice alright, its never whether I want to do it or not because I am always ready to try but the problem is that which male bases are willing/capable to do stunts with me. My weight is one of the limiting factors. The other one is base's strength and stability. Well, I need to train my locking. LOCKKKKING!!! minimum of 50 leg raises and crunches everyday and also inner thigh muscle toning. Watch my diet as well.
Okie never mind. I am tired already don't wish to say anymore.
Watched PS Man and learnt more about life. xy also made me understand some stuff. Now I know why because I am seen as an obstacle to progression in your r/s. Please treat a girl who see you as a very good friend like this. So yah, am I supposed to feel guilty and feel that I deserve it? I was utterly disappointed and angry, even though I told myself to let things past since everything is cleared up and I still want a friend.
With all that has happened, tell me how to not feel inferior about my female self.
Friends told me to blast some faith. oh yeah. You guys are not me. try being me first before you open that mouth.
02:43
