Tuesday, 15 June 2010
♥ sinned
WOOHOO I am happy for several reasons:
1) Someone's back and I am one of the first few to know this! :D:D
2) I didn't procrastinate, updated alpha verve's official website with the Sony FIFA Worldcup performance, uploaded photos and videos onto facebook and TAGGED!
3) I gave my 100% at cheer training earlier
- I managed to do a good straight basket toss
- I improved on my retake, pop cradle and toe touch
- I walk-up chaired chewlong with quite minimal help (maybe just a backspot)
- I did quite a few good swedish falls as a mid-tier
- We did abs exercises today YEAHH!! Looking forward to having more defined ABS!
- I kicked eng meng's head when I came down from basket toss because I was over-flexible, I whacked Nigel's head with my leg again when I slipped off from Vincent's shoulder while doing swedish fall coz of the same reason so YES! (for flexiblility) and SORRY to both of you!
4) Free ride home because XY's dad fetched us back from training so I don't have to endure an hour of bus ride back to bishan! AND YES! He's fetching us to Paya Lebar Air Base on Sunday for our performance hoorays!
5) Combined 2 videos together using Windows Movie Maker, like quite fast even though I never used it before to merge videos and add effects/transition/titles
6) Had a good chat with my hwachong angel, perry and stanley at night.
So far so good. I am a little unhappy with myself also because I kinda lost my temper during training just now. I keep making the same mistakes again and again, more body awareness Wei Ting! And stop all the gibberish, just keep quiet and do stunts, show them what you have got, that you are good, u just need practice. So please Wei Ting, never say no to flying coz you can only improve if you do it!
Actually I have quite immoral thinking during training. How I wished I was bornt earlier some times. Haiz, rarely get to meet people who are like that. Maybe there was HIM no.1, the first person whom I almost, almost confessed my liking for him, my guts let me down in the end. Now, HIM no.2, same genre of guy but too bad hes attached. Maybe its just how fate works, that guys of your type are either attached/not interested in you i.e see you as a very good friend. I know I am stupid because I don't know how to make things right, I always screw it up myself and its all me. I just don't have the courage to pursue the subject "love". Fear of rejection, fear of dreaming too much i.e being too greedy. There are just too much animosity, too much going on that makes me a failure in this respect. Fun fact about Wei Ting: Admitting that she has fallen in love shows that she is weak and she is throwing her face, ought to feel shameful and embarrassed. Don't ask her why she has such mentality, maybe she was a nun/got hurt too much in her previous life.
Okie, what a funny post right? haha, but i feel alot better letting it out here even though I have no idea who will see this. Maybe I am overly tired and protection level of my personal thoughts just decreased to 0.
Good night, I just hope that my mr.right can come soon and be with me, tide through all the rough times with me. miss.right oso can...
1) Someone's back and I am one of the first few to know this! :D:D
2) I didn't procrastinate, updated alpha verve's official website with the Sony FIFA Worldcup performance, uploaded photos and videos onto facebook and TAGGED!
3) I gave my 100% at cheer training earlier
- I managed to do a good straight basket toss
- I improved on my retake, pop cradle and toe touch
- I walk-up chaired chewlong with quite minimal help (maybe just a backspot)
- I did quite a few good swedish falls as a mid-tier
- We did abs exercises today YEAHH!! Looking forward to having more defined ABS!
- I kicked eng meng's head when I came down from basket toss because I was over-flexible, I whacked Nigel's head with my leg again when I slipped off from Vincent's shoulder while doing swedish fall coz of the same reason so YES! (for flexiblility) and SORRY to both of you!
4) Free ride home because XY's dad fetched us back from training so I don't have to endure an hour of bus ride back to bishan! AND YES! He's fetching us to Paya Lebar Air Base on Sunday for our performance hoorays!
5) Combined 2 videos together using Windows Movie Maker, like quite fast even though I never used it before to merge videos and add effects/transition/titles
6) Had a good chat with my hwachong angel, perry and stanley at night.
So far so good. I am a little unhappy with myself also because I kinda lost my temper during training just now. I keep making the same mistakes again and again, more body awareness Wei Ting! And stop all the gibberish, just keep quiet and do stunts, show them what you have got, that you are good, u just need practice. So please Wei Ting, never say no to flying coz you can only improve if you do it!
Actually I have quite immoral thinking during training. How I wished I was bornt earlier some times. Haiz, rarely get to meet people who are like that. Maybe there was HIM no.1, the first person whom I almost, almost confessed my liking for him, my guts let me down in the end. Now, HIM no.2, same genre of guy but too bad hes attached. Maybe its just how fate works, that guys of your type are either attached/not interested in you i.e see you as a very good friend. I know I am stupid because I don't know how to make things right, I always screw it up myself and its all me. I just don't have the courage to pursue the subject "love". Fear of rejection, fear of dreaming too much i.e being too greedy. There are just too much animosity, too much going on that makes me a failure in this respect. Fun fact about Wei Ting: Admitting that she has fallen in love shows that she is weak and she is throwing her face, ought to feel shameful and embarrassed. Don't ask her why she has such mentality, maybe she was a nun/got hurt too much in her previous life.
Okie, what a funny post right? haha, but i feel alot better letting it out here even though I have no idea who will see this. Maybe I am overly tired and protection level of my personal thoughts just decreased to 0.
Good night, I just hope that my mr.right can come soon and be with me, tide through all the rough times with me. miss.right oso can...
01:48
