Wednesday, 14 July 2010
♥ 汪东城 & 孙协志
hehe, rarely do you see 2 idols whom you like hosting a show together.
綜藝大國民

Yayness, its good to see 孙协志 back in action again. 大東 too. Hehe, can't wait to see them every week now, the variety show damn good!! :D
Haha, birthday boy!! shall dedicate this entry just for you:
Thanks for everything (and I really mean everything). To be truthful, I don't even think I can be that magnanimous until the incident is over and we became friends again. You are the first that I kinda forgiven totally. Maybe it is just the way you are that make me find it hard to hate you. Whatever it is, I am glad that our friendship is back on track again, maybe slightly closer too yah? :)
And thanks, for willingly opening up to me, telling me things that only people you honour can get to know. Maybe it is something small to you, but the trust you given me means a damn big deal. I am sorry that I still find it hard to tell anyone things that are slightly more personal, but I will try because I know that you trust me, therefore I should believe in you too.
Quoting from you "... and so I thought", I am assuming alot of things about you because 1 year with so many complications throughout, it is difficult to exactly know what kind of a person you are. I kinda always trust my instinct and impression alot so I feel that you always hide your true feelings or rather say the opposite of what you truly want or you joke about your real intentions. I can be very wrong (but I don't think so), so hope that in this long journey, I will be able to get to know you better, and to help you out in anything at all because you are worthy enough (as of now =x).
Its your 21st but maybe coz you thought you are so matured till you don't have to celebrate your start of adulthood, I shall wish you a few things nevertheless and hoping they are your wishes too:
May you and your BFFAE remain as BFFAE and I mean for eternity, better army life/higher ranks, higher salary, more leaves yet lesser saigang, to become more suave & handsome like xia he jie (LOL), to be able to go taiwan with your close friends and get a chio/hot/cute/bubbly cheek/pretty tai mei, get a car, have more time for coffee and more lepak life, and lastly, trash the unworthy and get the best girl all for yourself :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Yayness, its good to see 孙协志 back in action again. 大東 too. Hehe, can't wait to see them every week now, the variety show damn good!! :D
Haha, birthday boy!! shall dedicate this entry just for you:
Thanks for everything (and I really mean everything). To be truthful, I don't even think I can be that magnanimous until the incident is over and we became friends again. You are the first that I kinda forgiven totally. Maybe it is just the way you are that make me find it hard to hate you. Whatever it is, I am glad that our friendship is back on track again, maybe slightly closer too yah? :)
And thanks, for willingly opening up to me, telling me things that only people you honour can get to know. Maybe it is something small to you, but the trust you given me means a damn big deal. I am sorry that I still find it hard to tell anyone things that are slightly more personal, but I will try because I know that you trust me, therefore I should believe in you too.
Quoting from you "... and so I thought", I am assuming alot of things about you because 1 year with so many complications throughout, it is difficult to exactly know what kind of a person you are. I kinda always trust my instinct and impression alot so I feel that you always hide your true feelings or rather say the opposite of what you truly want or you joke about your real intentions. I can be very wrong (but I don't think so), so hope that in this long journey, I will be able to get to know you better, and to help you out in anything at all because you are worthy enough (as of now =x).
Its your 21st but maybe coz you thought you are so matured till you don't have to celebrate your start of adulthood, I shall wish you a few things nevertheless and hoping they are your wishes too:
May you and your BFFAE remain as BFFAE and I mean for eternity, better army life/higher ranks, higher salary, more leaves yet lesser saigang, to become more suave & handsome like xia he jie (LOL), to be able to go taiwan with your close friends and get a chio/hot/cute/bubbly cheek/pretty tai mei, get a car, have more time for coffee and more lepak life, and lastly, trash the unworthy and get the best girl all for yourself :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
02:48
