Saturday, 31 July 2010
♥ 快过去了吗?
Supposed to have written this post like yesterday but I was too tired and hence I saved it in draft.
Next week is just pure crazy chiong sua with much accumulation of fatigue and I probably will die from exhaustion. Held dry-run on friday, the costumes were so super fantastic. And I am glad that my randomness saved us from having to think of dance stunts. THANKS JUNHONG, YOU ARE MY(OUR)SAVIOUR! I thought that the run was quite good until xuan held the video and pointed out so many flaws that I didn't notice. I will be jumping around on monday so hopefully I will have time to commit to Rag. Monday is so super crazy, I've gotta check in to RVR, go for my blast rehearsals, go for Rag dry run, go for blast performance at engine and then cheerleading at night. I don't know how I am gonna manage so many things but I will just give it a go.
Went out with ECACO at night. I am guilty of being anti-social coz I actually fell aslp on the sofa when the rest were playing Deal and watching Zombieland. Everyone's asking me why I am so busy and everytime so tired. My only answer is: I ask for it myself. But they are ever so understanding, I heart you guys man. See you all on Rag day and you guys would know what I have been slogging my ass for for the last 2 months of holiday. And I think this is the first time I have 0 money in my wallet. Owe terence $27, elaine $3, kheex $2.70 and JS $5. Very nice.
Hmmmmm why must things be like that now. I wanna dance, I wanna dance, I wanna dance more choreos and learn more techniques. All these however come with a price. Feel like taking dance classes outside but I know when school starts I will have no time at all. Cheerleading is consuming me inside out, so is Rag. If only I dance alot more, I probably can improve faster and choreo nicer dance pieces. Was thinking about learning guitar with jg.. I would want to, seriously..
http://nuscacguitar.wordpress.com/
There are like so many things that I want to do but couldn't. Can only just suck thumb hows that.
Anyway, comparing myself with others, I am damn fail, like really. ): How I wish I am not born like this, how I wish people can stop taking me for granted, how I wish people I care can appreciate me more. Maybe all that matters boils down to the so-ever-superficial-attributes which I have no wish to name. So why try so hard girl... since you will never be the one. Bt still, life works this way so using your superbly good adaptability, I am sure you can find your way all the same and continue being forgotten....
You are just so fantastically good at it that I respect you from top to bottom.
Next week is just pure crazy chiong sua with much accumulation of fatigue and I probably will die from exhaustion. Held dry-run on friday, the costumes were so super fantastic. And I am glad that my randomness saved us from having to think of dance stunts. THANKS JUNHONG, YOU ARE MY(OUR)SAVIOUR! I thought that the run was quite good until xuan held the video and pointed out so many flaws that I didn't notice. I will be jumping around on monday so hopefully I will have time to commit to Rag. Monday is so super crazy, I've gotta check in to RVR, go for my blast rehearsals, go for Rag dry run, go for blast performance at engine and then cheerleading at night. I don't know how I am gonna manage so many things but I will just give it a go.
Went out with ECACO at night. I am guilty of being anti-social coz I actually fell aslp on the sofa when the rest were playing Deal and watching Zombieland. Everyone's asking me why I am so busy and everytime so tired. My only answer is: I ask for it myself. But they are ever so understanding, I heart you guys man. See you all on Rag day and you guys would know what I have been slogging my ass for for the last 2 months of holiday. And I think this is the first time I have 0 money in my wallet. Owe terence $27, elaine $3, kheex $2.70 and JS $5. Very nice.
Hmmmmm why must things be like that now. I wanna dance, I wanna dance, I wanna dance more choreos and learn more techniques. All these however come with a price. Feel like taking dance classes outside but I know when school starts I will have no time at all. Cheerleading is consuming me inside out, so is Rag. If only I dance alot more, I probably can improve faster and choreo nicer dance pieces. Was thinking about learning guitar with jg.. I would want to, seriously..
http://nuscacguitar.wordpress.com/
There are like so many things that I want to do but couldn't. Can only just suck thumb hows that.
Anyway, comparing myself with others, I am damn fail, like really. ): How I wish I am not born like this, how I wish people can stop taking me for granted, how I wish people I care can appreciate me more. Maybe all that matters boils down to the so-ever-superficial-attributes which I have no wish to name. So why try so hard girl... since you will never be the one. Bt still, life works this way so using your superbly good adaptability, I am sure you can find your way all the same and continue being forgotten....
You are just so fantastically good at it that I respect you from top to bottom.
03:58
