Tuesday, 6 July 2010
♥ just different
some nights are just different from the rest even though i am tired all the same. went cheerleading with a really really black face after rag dance. i think i scare the seniors because they nv see me with that kind of face before and so they thought i had some problems/troubles. bt never mind. I have improved for my tumbling, like i am slowly getting my round off already. next to try would be backtuck and of course front walkover and back walkover. I MUST really get these right because I know right now only I have the potential to do most of it (for the girls). I just need to get the technique right. Well, if i am never going to be a good flyer, i will settle for something else which others are not too good at. FMW (fuck my weight).
you made me happy, even though you may not know it. i like this feeling, i like the way things are now. so yup, hope it stays the same even though few months later, it would be different, guaranteed. just hope that for this one last month, i can get to know you more :)
I like nice people :)
you made me happy, even though you may not know it. i like this feeling, i like the way things are now. so yup, hope it stays the same even though few months later, it would be different, guaranteed. just hope that for this one last month, i can get to know you more :)
I like nice people :)
01:43
