Sunday, 11 July 2010
♥ music stuck in my head
With so many things happening to friends around me, this song kind of aptly summarize what happened to everyone. Listening to this song over and over again remind me of my past yah. BY2 song just sync la okie, images ran through my mind like bullet train and I can't help feeling upset as well... I really hate myself for liking ppl easily la, and sometimes put in a little too much.. No idea what I want also I guess. slipping in and out of reality and dream, getting confused and acting blur... i am just not courageous enough to really go for it. Mismatch of my garang character really.
Anyway, not much happened, my life is all about dance and cheerleading now, and occasionally emo sessions at night when I reflect about how life has been, what kind of a person have I become... getting alittle more and more disappointed with myself yup. My enthusiasm died, self-control ran wild, inferiority ever increasing, self-esteem running low.. same old problems which I nv seem to be able to eradicate. Just knock some sense into me.
How I wish you can be part of my everyday life, but I know how temporary this can get. If only permanent can be found in my book of dictonary named Fate.. This is how much I can do for you, I wish I could do more but the imaginary line limits it.
On the other hand, get well soon PK! I wish I have treasured the times we have spent, all the enemy part is so childish now when i think about it... Please save him from the god of death. he doesn't deserve this...
00:59
