Tuesday, 27 July 2010
♥ rag rag and more rag!
Been overnighting in school since like saturday night. Sleep deprived days and more to come in the coming week I guess. Rag dance is almost almost done and I really hope that the freshies can win something for SDE this year. Slogged quite hard man...
Though I am tired and all, I am actually quite happy these few weeks. Made lotsa new friends and get to know different ppl better... I love SDE man, never regretted staying in the course despite not having much passion for it.
Friends, you guys are the best :) Without you all, I probably can't make it this far today :)
Happy birthday kor! :)
Though I am tired and all, I am actually quite happy these few weeks. Made lotsa new friends and get to know different ppl better... I love SDE man, never regretted staying in the course despite not having much passion for it.
Friends, you guys are the best :) Without you all, I probably can't make it this far today :)
Happy birthday kor! :)
03:23
