Friday, 9 July 2010
♥ SIAN
Damn super mega ultra SIAN!
I can't fall aslp because I drank tea at night. DUMB DUMB. Alrighty, another long day tmr.. hope i can still hit a good pop twist, double full down even better... AND teach SDE cheerleading well, dance dance choreo choreo easy peasy sheesy. JIAYOUS :D
Should I go zouk on saturday night? can't even drink so whats the point right.. maybe i shall just pon it and choreo scene 4 of rag. Ayee i hope can change the song to rhythm of the night because I got more feel for the song. Current song quite unhigh.. but never mind.
YAY for being closer. And HMMMS for all the recent activities. Is there something to gain from? I really don't quite understand what is all these supposed to mean anyway. Bt regardless, give it up please.
Hope yingmin is less stress over rag dance. I really hope I am good enough to choreo a proper one for her, just like what i did for Love Sex Magic. AND GET ME A X-MINI PLEASE. JUST GET ME X-MINI MAX II SPEAKERS...

or X-MINI II SPEAKERS

AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOR LIFE.
thats about all.. :)
I can't fall aslp because I drank tea at night. DUMB DUMB. Alrighty, another long day tmr.. hope i can still hit a good pop twist, double full down even better... AND teach SDE cheerleading well, dance dance choreo choreo easy peasy sheesy. JIAYOUS :D
Should I go zouk on saturday night? can't even drink so whats the point right.. maybe i shall just pon it and choreo scene 4 of rag. Ayee i hope can change the song to rhythm of the night because I got more feel for the song. Current song quite unhigh.. but never mind.
YAY for being closer. And HMMMS for all the recent activities. Is there something to gain from? I really don't quite understand what is all these supposed to mean anyway. Bt regardless, give it up please.
Hope yingmin is less stress over rag dance. I really hope I am good enough to choreo a proper one for her, just like what i did for Love Sex Magic. AND GET ME A X-MINI PLEASE. JUST GET ME X-MINI MAX II SPEAKERS...


AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOR LIFE.
thats about all.. :)
02:55
