Friday, 2 July 2010
♥ tell me how i should feel?
Okie, maybe its time of the day again so thats why i am feeling a little crappy. You can say I am crazy because I kinda just went on facebook to stalk friends with hot bods. That didn't make me feel any better because after seeing quite a few photos, I got sick of the bumps at the stomach.
Looked through some of the profiles and flashback of someone keep coming to me: The first time we met, how I think I like you a lot as a friend/more than a friend, how I couldn't look into your eyes because i get 电 until 不三不四, how I wished I could give you a hug when I knew that you got so hurt emotionally and also that i really teared when I saw what you wrote etc etc. The past few days were the only times when I get to interact with you more, talk to you, teach you dance etc etc. I really treasured the time spent and there is this sadness i am feeling that I couldn't describe. I am trying to ignore the emotions because I know that you are not feeling the same way as I do. It is just strange because the feeling is there sometimes and sometimes i don't feel anything. Aye okie nvm. No use saying so much because its all nothing in the end and I just need to get use to it.
Tired and to the hell with cheerleading. 1 year is all I am giving myself.
Looked through some of the profiles and flashback of someone keep coming to me: The first time we met, how I think I like you a lot as a friend/more than a friend, how I couldn't look into your eyes because i get 电 until 不三不四, how I wished I could give you a hug when I knew that you got so hurt emotionally and also that i really teared when I saw what you wrote etc etc. The past few days were the only times when I get to interact with you more, talk to you, teach you dance etc etc. I really treasured the time spent and there is this sadness i am feeling that I couldn't describe. I am trying to ignore the emotions because I know that you are not feeling the same way as I do. It is just strange because the feeling is there sometimes and sometimes i don't feel anything. Aye okie nvm. No use saying so much because its all nothing in the end and I just need to get use to it.
Tired and to the hell with cheerleading. 1 year is all I am giving myself.
01:33
