Tuesday, 20 July 2010
♥ That's it
Listening to emo song while chatting online sometimes make everything seem worse. I feel like crying even when I think about minor minor stuff. If only I don't itch after I drink...
Get drunk, get wasted is something I wanna try sometimes, when I get really upset by certain stuff. It just seems to be the way to do it though it may not exactly help or make me feel better. I WANNA DROWN IN MY OWN SORROWS NOW BECAUSE LIFE SUCKS. I can really feel it when people are concern or they are just curious, which just makes me wanna bang the wall. Blame it on my overly sensitive feelings, because I am just that kind of person. People you care disappoint you in the most cruel way... I hate that feeling, I hate it.
Can't you people spare some thoughts for me :( FML... FMFL! I swear i am not gonna let myself fall into this situation ever again.
FUCK MY LIFE.
Get drunk, get wasted is something I wanna try sometimes, when I get really upset by certain stuff. It just seems to be the way to do it though it may not exactly help or make me feel better. I WANNA DROWN IN MY OWN SORROWS NOW BECAUSE LIFE SUCKS. I can really feel it when people are concern or they are just curious, which just makes me wanna bang the wall. Blame it on my overly sensitive feelings, because I am just that kind of person. People you care disappoint you in the most cruel way... I hate that feeling, I hate it.
Can't you people spare some thoughts for me :( FML... FMFL! I swear i am not gonna let myself fall into this situation ever again.
FUCK MY LIFE.
01:40
