Monday, 19 July 2010
♥ This is for you
A song dedication is not difficult actually.
放逐愛情-解偉苓
有時候 我真的覺得好寂寞
雖然你什麼都沒說 只是靜靜的抱著我
卻輕輕對我說 我只是 普通的朋友
愛的感覺不同 付出的愛沒有結果
想不透 我知道自己沒有錯
愛你的心忘了上鎖
傻傻讓愛變成一种折磨
你對我一點不在乎
我還是愛得不認輸
對你的愛我選擇了讓步
被放逐 在寒冷的邊境
去學習 曖昧不清不是甜蜜
不再理 所謂的不公平
靜靜地离去 輕輕地閉上眼睛
想不透 我知道自己沒有錯
愛你的心忘了上鎖
傻傻讓愛變成一种折磨
你對我一點不在乎
我還是愛得不認輸
對你的愛我選擇了讓步
被放逐 在寒冷的邊境
去學習 曖昧不清不是甜蜜
不再理 所謂的不公平
靜靜地离去 輕輕地閉上眼睛
靜靜地擺在那里
Hmmmmmmmm not exactly an encouragement song, I oso don't know how much you have really given up. Though you keep saying I did the right thing by telling you what I have heard, I still feel guilty okie, coz I really don't want to hurt anyone, especially girls. Not saying that I want to hurt the guys, alittle complicated here but I naturally side girls more than guys still. Hope you can get out of it soon because as you said, you deserve better. I take back whatever I said about her, like my dislike and everything because I think I was just being jealous. Or rather, i said it because I was angry la okie. Angry Wei Ting speaks with subjectivity so please ignore her.
I have a new godbrother! :) drum rolls... haha. Though it is like quite unofficial, but I am bloody serious about it. Hope things can progress further and not fall into any sort of awkwardness. And yes kor, thanks for the htht session no.1. Though you won't be able to see this, I am glad that you so willingly tell me so much. You are a nice guy and my impression of you really improve by leaps and bounds since the first time i met you. SO YAY, I am happy, and i hope you are too, I will be very very very very nice to you, promise! :)
Hope I don't fall sick... :( and cminmin, get well soon please.
放逐愛情-解偉苓
有時候 我真的覺得好寂寞
雖然你什麼都沒說 只是靜靜的抱著我
卻輕輕對我說 我只是 普通的朋友
愛的感覺不同 付出的愛沒有結果
想不透 我知道自己沒有錯
愛你的心忘了上鎖
傻傻讓愛變成一种折磨
你對我一點不在乎
我還是愛得不認輸
對你的愛我選擇了讓步
被放逐 在寒冷的邊境
去學習 曖昧不清不是甜蜜
不再理 所謂的不公平
靜靜地离去 輕輕地閉上眼睛
想不透 我知道自己沒有錯
愛你的心忘了上鎖
傻傻讓愛變成一种折磨
你對我一點不在乎
我還是愛得不認輸
對你的愛我選擇了讓步
被放逐 在寒冷的邊境
去學習 曖昧不清不是甜蜜
不再理 所謂的不公平
靜靜地离去 輕輕地閉上眼睛
靜靜地擺在那里
Hmmmmmmmm not exactly an encouragement song, I oso don't know how much you have really given up. Though you keep saying I did the right thing by telling you what I have heard, I still feel guilty okie, coz I really don't want to hurt anyone, especially girls. Not saying that I want to hurt the guys, alittle complicated here but I naturally side girls more than guys still. Hope you can get out of it soon because as you said, you deserve better. I take back whatever I said about her, like my dislike and everything because I think I was just being jealous. Or rather, i said it because I was angry la okie. Angry Wei Ting speaks with subjectivity so please ignore her.
I have a new godbrother! :) drum rolls... haha. Though it is like quite unofficial, but I am bloody serious about it. Hope things can progress further and not fall into any sort of awkwardness. And yes kor, thanks for the htht session no.1. Though you won't be able to see this, I am glad that you so willingly tell me so much. You are a nice guy and my impression of you really improve by leaps and bounds since the first time i met you. SO YAY, I am happy, and i hope you are too, I will be very very very very nice to you, promise! :)
Hope I don't fall sick... :( and cminmin, get well soon please.
02:00
