<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, 9 August 2010

♥ 400th entry!

This should have been up super long time ago but I was too busy/tired to write any decent stuff.

I guess everything's over for now as school term starts and I have to quickly get to my mugging mode. Burn my holidays for the past 3 months, I am still recovering from the fatigue and all. I haven even clean my RVR room, not to say pack my stuff to RVR. Can any kind soul tell me what to do with the big sewage pipe in my room beside my bed? The only think I can think of is to put aluminium foil and wrap around it so that it looks nicer. Probably decorate it abit so that I don't feel so disgusted with it.

Rag is over, though we didn't win any awards, the freshies treated this whole issue as though they won rag already, which is damn positive and damn good. I didn't regret helping out in rag this year, and i think will be back next year too.

Today's circle of life just made me realise how lousy I am, in terms of every single aspect. and thanks xuan.. u made my day with that little gesture, whether is it patronising me or u did it out of pity for me. Your chance is here now so make good use of it really.. I wish you all the best and being able to help you shows that I have really got over what I needed to. You shall just be my big brother from today onwards.

Injure 2 fingers and almost sprain my left ankle today. KNNBCCB. But whatever already.. I am glad I kinda settled the YOG stuff already. I am left with an introduction of alpha verve to be completed, then i send to terence to vet and send to YOG management. and thats the end of my job. I am nt gonna give a big fuck to it anymore coz its haunting me every single day.

Have yet to watch inception, despicable me, sorcerer's apprentice, ip man preview, SALT, last airbender. I haven even finish my last episode of PS Man, and continue M Rider series. I am so lag behind in every single thing that I feel I belong to some ancient era. I really really sometimes wish that there's someone who will be there just for me. I just don't seem to be able to feel anything more from anybody. I am so sick and tired of friends who just show superficial concern. Okie maybe they are sincere about it but being so senstive over this kind of issue really makes me wanna die sometimes, coz i feel neglected, i feel so insignificant, that I am just an everyday thing that don't make any difference in ppl's life. Probably why I am back to square one, to reveal lesser of my emotions, and tell ppl lesser. Since no one really understands.

I just need You now...

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
03:48


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing