<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, 16 August 2010

♥ ELBOW GET WELL SOON

:( i know i will get well la but i still can't help feeling upset for injuring a part of my body that is never injured before. Because that would mean it will BE weak and I will get injured more easily. My left side of the body all cui alr: shoulder, wrist, ankle, hips, fingers... now my right elbow, right ankle, right wrist and right shoulder... Old already confirm die of aches and pain la.

Anyway, alpha chalet.. drank like don't know how much alcohol and played alot of games. Quite fun overall I guess. But because I went to the chalet, I am very slow in my academic work. Rebecca was telling me that she finished her structural system tutorial already! And she always try to do some reading before lecture. I really can see that in her free time she will read lecture notes or external notes all that. She being my room buddy is gonna make me work extra hard this semester. Her cap is like so good la, 4.3 or 4.2 i can't rmb already. Because she is hardworking, unlike me. I must be as consistent as her too.

More and more cheerleading performances coming up, I have no idea why when I become the team manager then so many performances start to pop out and I have so much to do. Liaising sucks, i hate this job. Terence has been giving me so much to do, training plan with liyuan, i automatically become the dance ic for the team. My life now sucks and I hope when tutorial starts I can focus on my studies already. I wanna pull my cap up up up. 4.1 isn't safe, I need to pull it higher. Dean's list, please let me be a dean lister! I am so not focused this semester, I need to work hard, work hard and stop slacking.

Stop my procrastination too. Nothing is gonna bring me down. I will overcome all challenges and finish up all that I need to without pushing it to others. I confirm can do it one. Must believe in myself. My gymming session needs to resume when YOG ends. Running will start once I shift into RVR. 55kg here I come! But I need to weigh myself first because I haven weigh since eons ago. JIAYOU WEI TING!!

And good luck to myself as I will only have 2 hours of sleep before I say hi to ES2007D. Koi tomorrow! :D hearts hearts and Perry I owe you alot so I promise I am gonna get it for you.

Most of this post is written on tuesday 3am onwards but because I saved in draft after writing the first paragraph on Monday... so yup. I FINISHED MY CHEERLEADING EMAILING STUFF FOR THE MOMENT. I still need to choreo stuff for the freshie by wednesday. GO GO GO WEI TING!!

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
02:28


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing