<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, 28 August 2010

♥ how's life?

I finally shifted to RVR already. This is like my 4th night here alone. Rebecca hasn't moved in yet so yup. I have the room all to myself temporarily. Actually RVR is like so super convenient. It's so near to 24hours cheers, POSB ATM, Subway, Yakun, Old Chang Kee, Post office, IT coop. Most importantly, SRC and SDE! I just need to wake up maybe like half an hours before the start of lecture/tutorial! hahahah blissful really.

Life has been quite okie so far. Haven been studying that much which is quite shitty. I need to prove myself to be a super mugger this semester. I need to pull my cap to a freaking 4.5 coz i really want the first class honours. \

Finally gotten rid of the i problem. I changed my keypad at simlim for $100. gahhhh :( hope my laptop last for at least a year so that each day is about $3.65... 1 cent per day... hmmmm 2 more years? haha. okie must last that long to make my purchase worthwhile. I would really want to buy a laser printer during COMEX! and my x-mini. I am gonna purchase them like really!! and thanks uncle, for the company. you damn nice i like you man.

Sometimes I wonder what do I really treat you as. Bt I have to tell myself to think thrice or rather think MORE because no way I am gonna set the trap for myself. Wish that I can know what you are thinking without you telling me. Maybe he is right. Then again, isn't things quite obvious already? Undesirable thoughts running through my mind occasionally.. and I have to put a stop to this. No IFs. Just let all these be something that makes me happy for a moment and thats it.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
02:52


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing