Friday, 13 August 2010
♥ Love in Disguise
Watched my first movie after so many months... Thanks perry for organising this! This song is from the movie.. Song title just reminds me of so many things. 你不知道的事. The movie is really quite touching at some parts and I really couldn't help feeling upset for DMH. I feel like changing the lyrics to fit my own story with the same song title yeah... the tune is like stuck in my head all these while, wang lee hom's voice sounds like he experienced it and he is really singing from the bottom of his heart.
I don't have no courage. Even though I really am trying so hard to hide all my emotions, all isn't that fine afterall. Since primary school, it has always been 不能(对你)说的秘密. This time, I know I have to let go to stop myself from going down the bottomless abyss bt I still couldn't stop myself from doing stuff for you. You have been telling me so much things that are making you up at cloud nine but you don't know that it is raining on my side. Actually I have no idea why I want to say this because I know I don't have much feelings anymore. Maybe I know that finally there is someone else who probably can take over me to show you concern, to help you but i didn't want to give up my position. But I know I have to... I just feel abit reluctant bah. I don't want to be stuck in the middle anymore. To you, all these are just friendly acts, but you don't know that I have done all these because it's you, its BECAUSE OF YOU. I always have this special feeling for you which can only remain at this level because you don't know about it. You don't know that you are special to me.. I don't know if you know that your nonchalence hurts me quite abit because you don't know that I am sensitive towards this kind of thing. But because you don't know hence I don't blame you.
This distance that I am gonna set for myself, I will do it, but you probably won't need me either. I am a natural giver, i give alot more than I receive. People don't reciprocate the way I expected but its fine. Because life just isn't fair this way. Because ppl don't see why they have to do this for me. In fact no one has ever done it for me other than stanley. I am eternally grateful to him and I really really mean it.
I am just so insignificant in this big big world.
Thanks kor, of all ppl i didn't expect you to talk to me just because of a =( on my MSN PM because you didn't seem to be serious about being a big brother to me. But I now know that you really treated me like your younger sister. Thanks for initiating the chat but towards the end you probably went off to gaming and you don't know I don't like things hanging halfway so I don't blame you again.
Sucks to be me.
02:51
