Thursday, 16 September 2010
♥ Cancer again
haiz. why must people suffer this kind of fate. First is pingkee, recently I just heard the same thing happening to my friend's relative.. :( Makes me want to do a full body checkup too coz I also felt a bump somewhere in my body that is not disappearing. ayee.. should never underestimate these kinda thing..
Thanks Jian Guang. You really damn nice, so far ask you out to gym and run then you always agreed. I think I broke my own personal record oso.. I kinda nv run so fast for 4.4km before? Actually I don't really know how much we ran coz I lost count after sometime... Thanks for being so spontaneous despite having exam to study for. Anyway jiayou and good luck for your friday paper and saturday touch rug competition!! :)
I should get a weighing machine in my room. Perry, wheres my housewarming gift?? :P
Hopefully can cut my weight down to 55kg soon, shed more weight, eat more healthily, and gain my abs!!! It is gonna come out soon.. i know it is gonna come out really really soon! Work hard, train hard!
Thanks Jian Guang. You really damn nice, so far ask you out to gym and run then you always agreed. I think I broke my own personal record oso.. I kinda nv run so fast for 4.4km before? Actually I don't really know how much we ran coz I lost count after sometime... Thanks for being so spontaneous despite having exam to study for. Anyway jiayou and good luck for your friday paper and saturday touch rug competition!! :)
I should get a weighing machine in my room. Perry, wheres my housewarming gift?? :P
Hopefully can cut my weight down to 55kg soon, shed more weight, eat more healthily, and gain my abs!!! It is gonna come out soon.. i know it is gonna come out really really soon! Work hard, train hard!
01:45
