Tuesday, 28 September 2010
♥ No more mid terms but alot of PROJECTS AH!
Mid-term test is quite doable so yayness. I really hope I can score above 90 marks for this test coz I managed to check the paper 3 times, re-do the questions like at least 3 times each to make sure that i pressed my calculator correctly and that I didn't forget any details/definitions etc.
Whether my efforts in studying for 1 freaking long week paid off will be dependent on the marks that I get for this paper. Please, let me do well pls pls pls.
Even though 1 test is down, there are many upcoming presentations and projects to be done. I really really hope that I will be able to get my As for all the modules this semester because I am going to work hard for them. Right now what is worrying me is ES2007D because I am really not sure how well I have done so far. I will probably nail Ms Saba down one day to ask her about my performance up to this point.
Anyway, more and more projects and assignments are coming, I just hope that I can do them very very well. I shall make use of this week when there is no cheerleading training to do up whatever that I need. Jiayou Wei Ting.
Though I really dislike the fact, I know looks is damn important in today's superficial society. Not only looks but the overall package such as your physique and all the other ostensible physical attributes that you can see, think, name and list. Males are degenerating in all ways, from the type of sperm that they can produce (look at the female to male ratio in today's society now), to their mindset and lastly their fucking bombastic male ego. I just couldn't disagree more with whatever that was discussed today and it frustrates me whenever I think about it. If how beautiful the girl's face is, is proportionate to the amount of love or liking the guys have for the former, then I really have nothing to say anymore. I can just zibei and die, wallow in the disappointment that gushes through every inch of my cells and be real satisfied to be single for all my life. No room for discussion.
So much so for emphasizing on character building in the Singapore's education system. Why are people thinking with their dicks and pussies more than them using their brains and hearts? I know I am being really crude here but I find it necessary to portray this in the extremities. Some say confidence is all you need to make you attractive. But guess what, I think boobs, looks, height and body shapes make all the difference.
When life is just like that, you could only smile and wish you are blinded, deaf or even senseless.
Whether my efforts in studying for 1 freaking long week paid off will be dependent on the marks that I get for this paper. Please, let me do well pls pls pls.
Even though 1 test is down, there are many upcoming presentations and projects to be done. I really really hope that I will be able to get my As for all the modules this semester because I am going to work hard for them. Right now what is worrying me is ES2007D because I am really not sure how well I have done so far. I will probably nail Ms Saba down one day to ask her about my performance up to this point.
Anyway, more and more projects and assignments are coming, I just hope that I can do them very very well. I shall make use of this week when there is no cheerleading training to do up whatever that I need. Jiayou Wei Ting.
Though I really dislike the fact, I know looks is damn important in today's superficial society. Not only looks but the overall package such as your physique and all the other ostensible physical attributes that you can see, think, name and list. Males are degenerating in all ways, from the type of sperm that they can produce (look at the female to male ratio in today's society now), to their mindset and lastly their fucking bombastic male ego. I just couldn't disagree more with whatever that was discussed today and it frustrates me whenever I think about it. If how beautiful the girl's face is, is proportionate to the amount of love or liking the guys have for the former, then I really have nothing to say anymore. I can just zibei and die, wallow in the disappointment that gushes through every inch of my cells and be real satisfied to be single for all my life. No room for discussion.
So much so for emphasizing on character building in the Singapore's education system. Why are people thinking with their dicks and pussies more than them using their brains and hearts? I know I am being really crude here but I find it necessary to portray this in the extremities. Some say confidence is all you need to make you attractive. But guess what, I think boobs, looks, height and body shapes make all the difference.
When life is just like that, you could only smile and wish you are blinded, deaf or even senseless.
03:24
