<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, 19 September 2010

♥ Recess Week

Spent the entire afternoon on my bed today. Woke up at 11pm only after my mum tried waking me up. Seriously, could totally feel the fatigue and all the body aches make things worse. My abs hurt from doing so many sit-ups/crunches/v-ups/leg lifts. Every time feel like hitting someone whenever I do these exercises, the weakness of my core muscles and the strain are just too overwhelming.

I swear it is damn super hard to control my diet. I just feel like eating every single thing I see at my work table already :( this is damn super bad. Really hope that I can have more self-discipline. Think cheerleading, think hard before I just throw myself to all the unhealthy food lying just one arm's length away from me - pineapple tarts.

Anyway, congrats to myself?

Dear Soon Wei Ting,

teamNUS SPORTS AWARD 2010

Congratulations! You have been awarded the Team Player of the Year in recognition of your outstanding contribution towards the promotion of Cheerleading in the University.

We would like to invite you to receive this award at teamNUS Nite 2010. The details of this ceremony are as follows:

yaadayaada.

This teamNUS Nite is held in your honour and we sincerely hope that you make very effort to attend... Yaadayaada.

I was thinking real hard whether I deserve the award or not, so I went to check out the criteria..

Team Player of the Year Awards
This is applicable to ONE student per Varsity Sports Team who, in AY 09/10, has:
1 represented the university
2 displayed exemplary sportsmanship, conduct and team spirit
3 been instrumental for the team’s performance

I could only fit in the first point I guess. I checked the application form and I think the reasons which earned me this award are that my CAP is higher than other cheerleaders and I was the Girl's group captain. The former is probably the key.

So much for training so hard, suffering beyond repairable injuries and at the same time, fighting so hard to up/maintain my CAP and still trying to keep dancing. It is not the award that I care because i don't need recognition. I just want a more equal opportunity as a member in the team, not restricted by my weight.

anyway, jiayou in your studies weiting. You are seriously lagging behind too much.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
01:15


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing