Friday, 24 September 2010
♥ SSS - seriously super sian
This recess week is damn screwed up. I SWEAR.
There are just too many projects, presentations and assignments to be done that we can't spend time to study other modules. Or rather, to study PF2102 which we have a mid-term test for. WTCrap.
I think once recess week is over and when all the deadlines are coming up, I will skip training just to make sure that I complete whatever I need to. FML seriously. I really hate to skip training but I think I have no choice.
I really hope i can do well for structural system mid term test.
KOI IS OPENED AT CLEMENTI FINALLY!! WOOHOO :)
There are just too many projects, presentations and assignments to be done that we can't spend time to study other modules. Or rather, to study PF2102 which we have a mid-term test for. WTCrap.
I think once recess week is over and when all the deadlines are coming up, I will skip training just to make sure that I complete whatever I need to. FML seriously. I really hate to skip training but I think I have no choice.
I really hope i can do well for structural system mid term test.
KOI IS OPENED AT CLEMENTI FINALLY!! WOOHOO :)
00:02
