<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, 25 September 2010

♥ staying in school on weekends

Hmmm it's not the first time that I am staying in school on weekends but this time round, I am really sick and tired of school. This is also the rare few times that I wish I could be home, lying on my bed, finding stuff in the fridge to eat, climb up and down the staircase for no reason etc etc.

I think I need more social life, I need alot of life which is sadly ignored by my logical self which insists that studying should come first and time should be spent at the table even if i am not doing anything related to structural system. Hates to be alone, super hate but really there isn't any permanent study partner for me. Unlike in JC, got stanley qinsheng they all, hardcore everyday mug at same place.

SUCK IT UP MAN, at this time of the year, everyone is selfish, including myself...

I am so gonna get koi from clementi on monday after structural mid terms. RAR i need to reward myself.. after that, maybe go and run a few rounds. better start keeping fit alr..

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
15:30


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing