<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, 18 October 2010

♥ happy! and stress!

Hello phyllis! haha the videos here are just for you!

This video shows toss to hands, then to extension, then back to hands, and straight to single liberty, which is what I mentioned in facebook! I did toss to hands and straight to single lib! :)



And this is cupie! haha toss to hands and then to cupie! :)



Yup, I haven been able to do all these stunts because right now I am too heavy for the bases in Alpha. Yup manage to do these during exchange with wildcards cheerleading team bases. They are like the top cheerleading team in Singapore right now, tie with NTU Aces cheerleading team. hehe, imagine my joy!! Now I am more motivated to work harder and cut my weight so that i get to improve and stunt with my alpha bases!

and yay, managed to do front walkover like finally!! WOOTS WOOTS!



Shall continue to improve and work on my back flexibility.

Jiayou for cheerleading!!!

Hmmm stress because alot of reports are due in these coming weeks. I need to have some time to study. OMFG. There is hell lot to do for my As in my report slip!! Work hard and don't slack!!

Performance at UCC 4:10pm on Wednesday, 20th Oct. My very first cheerleading performance that I get to fly and mid-tier instead of being just a base and backspot. Support? :)

I AM GOING FOR WORK AND TRAVEL USA SUMMER 2011!! haha, yes, USA!! I love you yvonne :D Lets have fun together there ok! :)

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
09:58


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing