Sunday, 14 November 2010
♥ 1 more week to judgement day
Seriously, i need more effectiveness in my mugging. ZZZZZ monster is haunting me everyday :((
At least something to look forward to tmr! Koi and special mugging session :) The competitive team for cheerleading nationals will be out as well. Supposed to go to west coast plaza to discuss. Ayee if I am not in the national team (which is highly likely), I guess i will be the only person in the exco not competing in the open category alr. How sad bt well, thats life. I will be blasting all the way in sem 2 den, and attend cheer sessions only on Friday. I am gonna consider overloading in sem 2 to make up for all the core modules that I have to missed due to SEP.
And RAR, it seriously sucks when ppl keep procrastinating things that need be done early, and fast. Irritated!!!
Jiayou and mug hard! CAP 5 this sem eh, aim aim aim! :)
At least something to look forward to tmr! Koi and special mugging session :) The competitive team for cheerleading nationals will be out as well. Supposed to go to west coast plaza to discuss. Ayee if I am not in the national team (which is highly likely), I guess i will be the only person in the exco not competing in the open category alr. How sad bt well, thats life. I will be blasting all the way in sem 2 den, and attend cheer sessions only on Friday. I am gonna consider overloading in sem 2 to make up for all the core modules that I have to missed due to SEP.
And RAR, it seriously sucks when ppl keep procrastinating things that need be done early, and fast. Irritated!!!
Jiayou and mug hard! CAP 5 this sem eh, aim aim aim! :)
21:49
