Friday, 12 November 2010
♥ :)
You put a smile on my face today :) Haven felt so relieve for a long time.
Though it is probably just something spontaneous like asking me to go mug together, talking to me over dinner, being understanding and wise, that is really more than what I can ask for.
As little as that, I shall make it a point to remember today (nice, 11/11), the best day in NUS for the past 2 months after whole loads of crap that are making me undergo so much depression that I thought I was gonna lose myself totally. The nights where crying dominated, sometimes anger, over very little things that just made heart sank further and further down the abyss, even now.
Thank you, for being so amazing, just the way you are :)
And I have decided, to leave.
Though it is probably just something spontaneous like asking me to go mug together, talking to me over dinner, being understanding and wise, that is really more than what I can ask for.
As little as that, I shall make it a point to remember today (nice, 11/11), the best day in NUS for the past 2 months after whole loads of crap that are making me undergo so much depression that I thought I was gonna lose myself totally. The nights where crying dominated, sometimes anger, over very little things that just made heart sank further and further down the abyss, even now.
Thank you, for being so amazing, just the way you are :)
And I have decided, to leave.
02:46
