Saturday, 27 November 2010
♥ Exams
2 down and 2 more to go.
Can't really get myself started to work on law and dtm. haiz shag to the max. I keep wanting to slack and waste time. I actually went to pack my exam stuff alr so I am effectively going home tmr with a load of clothes and notes which would be placed in a file for archiving.
Ayee, I am so freaking lazy!! :(
I am dying to watch movie, I am dying to tumble and do some exercises too. Want to go out with friends, yes gonna have my virgin experience at KUSHINBO on wednesday with a great bunch of people :D Gotta work hard to cheer and shed off more weight. Hmmm hope i am getting lighter, not heavier during exam period! haha need to go and weigh myself again le.
If only there is a gauge meter in my head, i would probably not end up so stupid every time.
Can't really get myself started to work on law and dtm. haiz shag to the max. I keep wanting to slack and waste time. I actually went to pack my exam stuff alr so I am effectively going home tmr with a load of clothes and notes which would be placed in a file for archiving.
Ayee, I am so freaking lazy!! :(
I am dying to watch movie, I am dying to tumble and do some exercises too. Want to go out with friends, yes gonna have my virgin experience at KUSHINBO on wednesday with a great bunch of people :D Gotta work hard to cheer and shed off more weight. Hmmm hope i am getting lighter, not heavier during exam period! haha need to go and weigh myself again le.
If only there is a gauge meter in my head, i would probably not end up so stupid every time.
02:03
