Friday, 5 November 2010
♥ Is this depression?
It has been quite long since i last blogged. Ever since I lock it up, don't really see the need to update so often.
It sucks to be emoing at night yet there is no one whom you feel comfortable talking to. It sucks to know that you are going to be alone for a very long period of time before your closest group of friends start accepting you for who you are again. Havent felt so lonely for the longest time ever. With all the exams coming, and how sucky my work has been so far, really feel like despising myself all over again. I guess I am still very affected by whatever that has happened. No matter how hard I tried to psycho myself, I still cannot overcome the fact that everyone finds fault with me, and no one is willing to make the effort to know what is going on with my life by talking to me. I mean, of course no one would do that out of the blue...
Why man, does it hurt so much..
Should never have let this affect my mood so much, should waste my energy on my books den to cry in the night.
Yep, I guess I am fine already. crying rocks when there is simply too much emotions in your head.
It sucks to be emoing at night yet there is no one whom you feel comfortable talking to. It sucks to know that you are going to be alone for a very long period of time before your closest group of friends start accepting you for who you are again. Havent felt so lonely for the longest time ever. With all the exams coming, and how sucky my work has been so far, really feel like despising myself all over again. I guess I am still very affected by whatever that has happened. No matter how hard I tried to psycho myself, I still cannot overcome the fact that everyone finds fault with me, and no one is willing to make the effort to know what is going on with my life by talking to me. I mean, of course no one would do that out of the blue...
Why man, does it hurt so much..
Should never have let this affect my mood so much, should waste my energy on my books den to cry in the night.
Yep, I guess I am fine already. crying rocks when there is simply too much emotions in your head.
01:46
